18.

7 x 16 Not responsible

Teddy, Jackson and Cassandra walk into a patient's room

" Ricky, Big day." Teddy says putting down the chart on the table in front of her.

" Bring it on." The patient in the bed says.

" Is this your sister?" Teddy asks while she opens the chart.

" No, This is my girlfriend Julia" Ricky answers.

" You're kidding, He's been talking about you for months." Teddy says looking over at the girl.

" I figured if there ever was a day to take off work, it's when your boyfriend get's new lungs." Julia says looking over at Ricky.

" All right, let's do this." Teddy says.

" Your new lungs should leave Portland in about two hours." Jackson start. " You haven't taken any of the cystic fibrosis meds since last night, right?"

" No food, no water, no drugs." Ricky says coughing a little.

" Great. So we'll just do one last workup and then we'll get you up to the O.R." Cassandra explains.

" And Julia, write down your number and give it to doctor Sloan Shepherd." Teddy says, closing the chart.

" Why?" Julia asks nervously.

" So we can call you when Ricky is in surgery if we have any news." Teddy explains before walking out.

When Teddy has walked out Cassadnra and Jackson start with the final examination. While Jackson listens to Ricky's lungs Cassandra asks him some questions.

" Did the nurses come by with the forms?" Cassandra asks, going over the chart.

" Yeah, I think I signed 200 of them." Ricky answers.

As Cassandra continues to ask questions Julia who's on the couch starts to cough more and more.

" Are you okay? Do you need water?" Cassandra asks, looking over concerned at the girl.

" Just asthma" Julia replies while grabbing her bag still coughing.

" Nothing brings people together like respiratory disorders." Ricky says.

" Romantic." Cassandra says.

Julia looks through her bag and drops it on the floor. Cassandra bends down to help Julia pick it up as Julia uses her inhaler. When Cassandra puts back the things that spilled out she sees a package of meds and gets up.

" Dornase?" Cassandra says confused looking at Julia.

" It's mine." Ricky says from the bed.

" No, It has Julia's name on it." Cassandra says looking between Ricky and Julia