11.

Death and all his friends ( 6 x 24 )

Cassandra falls to the ground in pain holding her stomach

" CASSIE!?!" Derek screams as she falls to the ground.

" I'm fine" Cassandra says.

Before she could say anything else two more gunshots are heard and Derek falls to the ground a few inches next to her. Seeing Derek laying there she burst out in tears. As Mr Clark leaves, Cassandra crawls over to Derek trying to keep pressure on his wound.

" You don't get to die! Do you hear me, You don't get to die. Derek " Cassandra says.

" Cassie" Derek mumbles.

" I'm fine. Stay with me Derek please. Please Derek." Cassandra keeps saying as she keeps pressure. " Come on, you can't die. What about Meredith and mom and Amy and Liz and Nancy, Kathleen what about Lucas and Mark. We need you." Cassandra says.

After a couple minutes Meredith comes running over. When she does Cassandra stops the pressure as Meredith takes over and starts keeping pressure on her own wound. Christina, who's been calling 911, comes out on the bridge.

" Cassie!?!" Christina says surprised thinking it was only Derek who got shot.

" I'm fine, Get him help. I'll be fine." Cassandra says looking at Christina.

" We'll get you both help because no one is dying." Christina says.

" We need to get him to an O.R" Meredith says as tears stream down her face.

" Stay here I'll be right back" Christina says hurrying away.

" Where would we possibly go?" Cassandra says.

After a couple of minutes Christina comes back with two wheelchairs and April.

" Let's get you two down to the O.R's Owen and Teddy are down there they can help" Christina says as she helps Cassandra into one of the wheel chairs.

_____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____

After getting Derek and Cassandra down to the O.R, Christina and April go to get Owen and Teddy. When they are in the hallway the door from one of the scrub room opens making them get into fetal position.

" You are not supposed to be walking around." Jackson says as he carefully walks out of the scrub room.

" Damn it, Jackson" Christina says as she gets up.

" Is that your blood? Are you okay?" Jackson asks, seeing that Christina's scrub is covered with blood.

" No, I'm fine. go get Altman." Christina says.

" Altman's not down here" Jackson explains.

" Then go get Hunt." Christina says.

" They left" Jackson explains.