Newlywed

Last was amazing, but does he really be that rough? Five hours and ten rounds of doing it! Five fucking hours and ten fucking rounds!

What does he trying to do?! Put me on a wheelchair or something?

groan

"Hey, baby. How did you sleep?"

"Good, but did you really have to be-" He interrupted me with a kiss.

"Do you wish to be punished by your amazingly perfect husband?"

"No, thanks. I might not be able to walk in a month or two."

"Thought so." He said with a smile. "Any plans today?"

"Well, I do heard from one of the waiters and waitresses last night that there will be a Grand opening restaurant tonight for the Spring festival. Also, I heard that there are some fun things to do here in Chicago."

"Yeah, I heard, but what place do you wanna go before the Grand opening restaurant for the Spring festival?"

"The Ocean Park."

"The Ocean Park..."

I nodded. "Yeah, I heard they had new sea creatures there." I stated. "And if it's alright with you..."

"Ok, ok. Fine, I did this to you, so I'll have to pay the consequences."

"Just take me to the bathtub, already." After he took me to the bathtub, he was about to undress me, but I stopped him. "Damian, I can handle myself."

"But, what if you can't-"

"I will be fine. Now, if I were you, go make me something to eat or ready my clothes in bed."

"But-"

"Go!" I said as I stretched my arm with a point towards the door.

When he was out, I can hear his murmurs and dirty thoughts about me.

"I heard that!" I yelled from the bathroom.

"I know!" He yelled back.

I shook my head in amusement, and played with the bubbles. There is no way I am letting him inside me, not after last night. 

He can kiss me, he can cuddle me, but he can't just fuck me like that like there's no tomorrow.

sigh

I suddenly smiled and giggled upon remembering his form last night. 

"When did you have six pack abs, huh?" I mumbled. 

I really can't forget the feeling of it, and his strong arms were killing me. He had so much muscles. 

And his dick.... Oh God, it gotten bigger than before. I really was having a hard time on putting it all in my mouth, but I still did. I only took some minutes to put it all in my mouth though. 

The way he thrusts is the best. It made me forget all my problems in life. It's like my world is revolving around him. How I wish he didn't stopped, but then again. 

sigh

He's just so perfect. 

I close my eyes for a while, and I suddenly remembered him licking my pussy. 

moan

When I opened my eyes, I knew I can't stop the feeling, and that's when I decided to touch myself. It was to relaxing, I close my eyes to remember on how he was licking it as I was touching it. 

"Mmm. It's so good..." I said.

I sighed as I kept on doing it, until I moaned so loud that made Damian ran up to me. 

"What happened?" He asked.

"Nothing." I said, then I looked to his not so obvious bulge, then I smirked as I stood up going towards him but I fell into his arms.

"Hey, you can't walk that much yet." He said as he caught me on time.

"Like I said I can handle myself." I said then viciously kissing him. 

He broke the kiss. "I thought you-"

I interrupted him. "I know what I said." I said then I kissed him.

He seemed to be turning on, and put me in the tub first. 

He's rushed on undressing himself, and when he removed his his boxers, I saw it again. I can tell that it was hard enough, and I'm wet enough, so when he went in the tub, I pushed him then put it in.

"A-Anya, a-are you sure? I haven't-"

"Oh, believe me, you're hard enough, and I'm wet enough." I said as I keep on enjoying my ride on his cock. 

By the look of his face, he seemed to be controlling himself the whole time. He then held my hip that connected to my thigh and ass. I can tell that he's enjoying what he's touching. 

moan

moan

moan

moan

moan

I knew, he'd lose himself if I keep seductively moan, so I keep on doing it. 

When he finally lost it, he get me out of him, and flipped me. I can tell that my teasing had gotten into him, he aggressively fucking me, and I am loving it!

TWO HOURS LATER

When we're finally done, for real this time, we cleaned ourselves up, and went downstairs for food.

"Well, I actually ordered service, but when you yelled, I rushed upstairs to know if you're really ok." He explained, and I swear I could feel my cheeks flaming red.

I was so flattered that he didn't came to me because he thought I was doing something to myself, which was true,  but he rushed to me because he thought something had happened to me.

"Yeah, I'm sorry. My thoughts were all about last night, and I don't seemed to be calming down any time soon so I touched myself. Then there I moaned so loud, then you came... and... well you know the rest." I explained.

He then smiled to me as he made his way towards me. "Baby, even if you didn't touched yourself, I would really get worried about you because of that scream." He said earning my smiled. "Now, there's the smiled I have been waiting for." He said then kissed me once more.

As out kiss got deep, I knew it's going to happen again, and I don't ca-

growls

I turned red as soon as I heard my stomach growled, and he just laughed.

"Hey, I haven't eaten anything since morning."

"I know, I know. Come on, the food will be colder if we don't eat up."

I smiled to his statement.

That was the day that I realized that I really can't live without him, because he is the source of my life. While our twins were the source of my breathing.

I will not lose this family no matter what happens, and if I have to kill to protect this family, then I will. For them.

A/N: 

I didn't put an author's not at the first chapter, didn't I? Yes, I didn't.

I would like to say thank you for your non-stop support to my story, even if though sometimes it doesn't make any sense.

If you like this story, please vote for it, and if there is something in your thought that you'd like me to add in the story, feel free to do so.

That's all Friends! Have a great day!