Exploring Chicago

Damian and I decided to join the other tourists for us to be guided. 

"Alright, everyone, this is Millennium Park. Long before it opened, Millennium Park had become notorious for delays and cost-overruns, missing its titular date by a wide margin. However, when it was finished, the biggest shock of all came when it turned out to be quite nice. Aside from plenty of grass and open space, it has modern sculptures in steel and glass, including Chicago's newest must-photo for visitors, The Bean, properly known as Cloud Gate, and the Frank Gehry-designed Pritzker Pavilion for outdoor concerts. An ice rink accommodates skaters in the winter and serves as an open-air restaurant in the summer." The tour guide said. 

I smiled, then looked at Damian cutely. 

He sighed. "Give me you phone, baby." He said upon understanding me.

I squealed a little, then I gave him my phone. 

I pose to the giant metal thingy. I smiled cutely, as Damian takes a photo of me.

I then walked towards him.

"Hey, I wasnt' done taking-"

Before he could finish his sentence, I snatched my phone from his hand to take a look. I was surprise to see my photos, it was amazingly good. When did he learn how to take such good picture? I thought. 

I then go to the tour guide, leave the probably confused husband of mine. "Hey, uh, can you take some pictures of me and my husband?"

"Ah, sure, where is you husband?" He asked, and I led him to him.

"Hey, baby, I asked our tour guide to take some pictures of us."

"Is that why you suddenly snatch the phone away from my hands?"

"Yes and no." I replied then smiled cutely and pose for the picture together with him.

After several shots, we thanked the tour guide for taking us some photos.

The tour guide then looked at his watch to check the time. "Alright, everyone, in the van."

We did what we were told, when everyone was in, he drove off.

It's only been a few minutes and we have already reached our destination. 

"Alright, everyone, we are at the Shedd Aquarium. Shedd Aquarium is one of the world's largest indoor aquariums, housing around 32,000 creatures. While you're here, you can feel stingrays float beneath your fingers, listen to sea lions bark and learn all about a variety of turtles. A visit to Shedd Aquarium will lead you through a cornucopia of habitats, where you'll find additional animals like penguins, piranhas, sharks and beluga whales. Or, for an additional fee, you can participate in specialty experiences like animal encounters, feeding experiences and virtual reality." He explained then opened the door.

After Damian paid for our visit, I immediately dragged him in to look for the beluga whales. I was looking forward to see one. 

"Damian, can we...?

"Yeah..."

I then squealed as he add it on our entrance fees, I really wanna touch the beluga whales, I heard they're very friendly. Specially the sea lions. Ooh, I wanna play with them!

I kept on dragging Damian with me as we keep on looking on different creatures. 

At the sea lion performance, it was fun. It get even more fun that Damian and the sea lion kissed. I t was so funny that he spit his own saliva, while I just wipe my cheek that was being kissed by the sea lion. 

Speaking of performances, Damian and I had the chance to play with the dolphins. Yes there are dolphins, and they're so fun to play with. 

Speaking of fun to play with, the beluga whales were so cute and she hugged me together with them. I hold on tight on her as she swim with her probably friends or family.