Secret mission (The investigation)

I am so glad that my son, Dominic, is not just like his Father. 

He is type of person who understands yet has his own mind; Good listener but an excellent planner; Efficiency but neglectful when Agent Flight kicks in.

I raised my son almost all alone and I know him. I know when he's planning something dangerously or carelessly. I know every inch of him, so whenever he tries to fool me with his thoughts, he can never fool me.

That's one of things that his sister has in common. They're good liars at the same time, they're not.

So, whatever he has on mind on this mission, I'm sure he has a plan and all I can do is wait for his instructions. For Agent Flight's instructions.

Suddenly, I felt someone's gentle arms wrap around my waist as he hugs me from behind. He kiss my back head tenderly. 

"You really shouldn't be stressing yourself, baby." He said tenderly. 

"I know, but I can't help it."

He stopped and sits next to me. "What are you working on?"

"Just researching for some syndicates that are connected to them." 

"Why are you still going on this?"

"Because Handler told me so." I reasoned.

"Does she not know that you are pregnant?"

"She knows, but I won't be stressing myself that much. I promise." I said then touches his jaw with a smile.

"Anya..."

"Damian..." 

Within just a split seconds, we're already on each other's lips. It was gentle and slow at first, but as moments passed by, we got rougher and rougher.

He lay me down in bed as he slowly touches my breasts. He breaks the kiss. "Will it be alright if we...?"

I know exactly what he's tying to say because I wanted it too. "Yes." I  said with a nod.

He removed my panties as he remove the towel that wraps around him to position himself to my entrance. "Are you ready?"

I nod. "Just be a little gentle, ok?"

"Always." He said then kisses together with his thrust.

I moan as I feel on how big he is inside me. He hold both of my arms up as he tried to keep me as silent as I should be. 

His thrusts were gentle and slow until it got faster but still gentle.

I can't believe I have someone like him. Very understanding and calm. Did I mentioned hot?

THE NEXT MORNING

I felt someone licking me on my cheeks and I just move sweetly. 

"Baby, wake up now."

"Hm... Five more minutes." I said as I turn to the side and the lick got faster.

I giggle. "Damian..." I said.

"Baby, I think you really should wake up now." He said and when I open my eye I saw him.

"Bond!" I exclaimed. 

I saw Damian sitting on the edge of the bed near me and he let Bond do that to me. "How...? Why... did you...?"

He kisses my forehead. "Good morning, come on. Breakfast is ready." He said.

This is what I really like about him. One of his green flags is to take care of me, specially in the morning when he's making breakfast for us.

"Good morning, mom!" My twins said almost in unison.