Secret relationship

This has been going on in a while, and only the four of knew about it.

"You guys were gone for a while, we missed you."

"Sorry, but business is business."

"Well, you two owe us a story to tell."

My brother and exchanged looks trying to figure out if we should tell them or not.

"Another secret mission, isn't it?" We both nod. "Well, don't worry both of you, we-"

"Babe, as much as I wanted to tell you, I can't yet." I said reassuring him.

"Baby..." My brother trying to explain things to Emma.

"No, I understand..." 

I sigh. "If only we can tell you, but there are eyes and ears everywhere."

"She's right." He held his hand tightly. "I hope both of you know that we-"

"Don't worry, we know." Richie said then turn to me. "And I trust your sister than myself." He said caressing my cheek.

"I know..."

We didn't have class today so we simply hid to a place where no one will suspect us. And the perfect place is a hiding under the tree. More like on the tree. 

"So, how is Agent Fuerza doing lately?"

"She's been doing well."

"What about my baby?" She asked kissing my forehead. 

"Hey, my brother and your ex are here."

"So?"

"So, behave!"

"Ok..." He said then hug me tight. "This is my best behaviour for now..." 

I get that he misses  me and I do too, but there are a couple of audiences here.

When I turn to them, my eyes turned wide that they're already making out. I mean, I am greaking here and they're making out?!

"Huh? Do you want to make out, too?"

"Uh, I, well, you see..."

"I know." He said then smacks his lips to mine.

He then helped me positioned me to his lap in front of him, but I was being careful not to make him... you know.

Our kisses were almost in synced as they make sound kisses, we do too. 

UGH! This guy I am with just don't know how to control himself .

He stop and jump off with me and we went into the bushes.

"What are you-"

"Hush, if you do not want to be heard." He whispered then starts kissing me as he rub it. 

Hush he said? How? When he's making me make sounds? I thought

"R-Richie..."

"Yes?"

"Stop?"

"Why? You obviously want this." He said then puts it in making me moan aloud. "Sh."

He really had the guts to shush me now, does he?

With that, we suddenly heard another one moaning nonstop, and we figured it was my brother and his ex. 

He turned to me and he's giving such face.

"Oh, dear lord..."

Without a warning his thrusts were getting faster and faster as I moan loudly.

The more I get louder, she gets louder as well. The more he thrusts making sounds from the grass, the more noise of a fallen dead leaves sound they made.