Surprise!

Emma's POV

It's been days since I saw and heard from him, and I miss already. I miss holding him touching him, kissing him, and even when he's inside me.

I swear if I see him, I will make him sleep with me and he's not allowed to leave my side until sunrise.

UGH! What has he done to me that I am so crazy in love with him?!

"Ms. Emma?" One of the house' staffs spoke.

"Yes?"

"Are you unwell?"

Do I look that desperate to see him? I thought. "No." I shook my head. "I am all right." I reassured him.

Yes, none of this household knows that I am with him again or I lost my memory.

 Though, it all made sense that he wants to keep it a secret. It's too risky and I might just put myself in a situation that I don't like. Best example, is what happened before and it was traumatizing.

As soon as I was send to school, I knew things wouldn't be the same as long as he's not around.

Though, I smile and laugh with my friends, but it's not the same when he's around.

God, I miss him so much. I thought.

When I got to the locker's hallway, I saw a lot of girls squealing as if they saw a Greek God. What's worse is that I have to through the squealing girls to get to my classroom.

What? I may be a cheerleader and a brat, doesn't mean I'm not trying for my studies.

When I felt someone suddenly push me for me to get out of the way, a pair of strong arms caught me on time.

This guy is dipping me and, of course, I got pissed, but when I look at the guy, it was the same guy that I wanted to see the most.

Dom. I kept repeating his name in my head as I was mesmerize with his eyes.

"Are you ok?"

God, even when he asks me, I still have butterflies in my stomach. I thought. 

Dom

I kept repeating his name in my head as I was mesmerize with his eyes.

"Are you ok?"

God, even when he asks me, I still have butterflies in my stomach. I thought.

I nod as I feel my saliva falling from my mouth.

"Y-You're drooling." He said helping me to get on my feet.

After hearing that, I immediately wipe my saliva from my mouth. "Come with me." I said as I grab him.

I don't' care if we don't get to go to our first or second class, I just want him now.

My feet bring me to an empty classroom.

Of course, before doing it, I have confront him first.

"Where have you been these past few days and why won't you answer, eh?" I confronted him.

He sighed. "Baby, we had a family reunion and-"

"Didn't you told me that it was for you mission?!"

"Yeah, but for me, it was more like a family reunion."

"How so?" I said with a frown and this guy just gave me a chuckle making me frown more. "What's funny?"

"Nothing." He said. "I just find you cute." He said while laughing.