Dreams and daydreams

Dom, mom is pregnant, and dad doesn't know yet!

A familiar voice exclaimed.

Another familiar voice then spoke, but she sounded she was crying. 

Dom, I'm so sorry for what happened.

Ava, your parents will be fine, I promise you that.

A couple of familiar voice of a girl and a boy said.

I was hugging a blonde girl, and the other boy was hugging a green haired girl. She reminds me of Ava, and this girl in my arms reminds me of Emma.

Dom! Dom! Dom!

My eyes shut open as I heard mom's voice as she bang my door.

groans

"Dom, if you don't respond, I will come in there."

"Yeah, yeah. I'm coming." I said lazily.

I made my way to the bathroom, and Ava just finished taking a shower. 

When I got in, I looked at myself in the mirror then I washed my face.

sigh

It's been two weeks since they came home in such a surprise matter. 

sigh

And yes, since I touched her for the second time, I have been having these weird dreams. Did I mentioned daydreams? 

After washing my face, I turned on a cold shower to relax myself.

If were being honest, right now, I'm scared. 

I'm scared that those dreams  and daydreams were visions. What if that's what gonna happen in the future? Is mom really pregnant? If she is, then why was she in a emergency room of a hospital? What's gonna happen to her? To me. To us?

When I was done, I went to my room, and I didn't even said Ohayo or Hello to dad. 

As I was getting ready, my mind was somewhere else, and that's what I dreamt. I even worn my blazer inside-out.

"Dom, are you sure you're ok?"

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?"

"Your blazer is inside-out."

"Huh?" I got so confused of Ava's statement that I looked at my blazer, and it is inside-out. "Uh, well..."

Ava suddenly frowned. "How many time have you two been doing it?" She lowered her voice

"E-Excuse me?" I said in confuse, and when she rose an eyebrow, that's when I understood what she meant. "H-Hey, that's-that's really personal, you know." I said a bit louder.

"But you-"

"What's really personal?" Mom interrupted Ava as she put the food on the table.

"Nothing mom." We said together as we sit straight.

I swear I could sense that she frowned at us, and knowing her as one of the best spy in the organization, I bet she doubt our statement.

__________________

It's lunch time, and I almost poisoned myself upon spacing out, but my body moved and respond on its own. 

I don't know what's going on me, but this is not normal. I just know it.

Then, suddenly, someone's hand placed on my shoulder, I think I was spacing out that time so I didn't mean hurt that someone's hand.

"Dom, what is wrong with you?!" That voice woke me up to reality, and when I looked at the person, it was Emma, and I released my tight grip on her.