"What were you thinking?!"

When we rang the doorbell from the door, a problematic boy opened it for us.

"Surprise!" I said as the boy's jaw dropped.

"Dom, who is here in the middle of the night?!" An irritated girl said from the living room.

"Ava?"

"What?!" She respond as turned, and when she turned, her eyes turned wide. "Mom? Dad?"

"Hello, baby." Mom said as she kissed me on the cheek.

"Hi, mom." She said. "Dad." 

"You two seemed to be surprise, did we interrupted something?"

"No. No, you didn't." My son said.

"Were you two arguing?"

"Of course not, dad! And why would we?"

"Just checking."

"So, uh, why did you came home this late? I mean, you could've just waited for tomorrow."

"So, there is a problem." I said as I sat down in the couch. "Sit down, and tell me what's wrong."

They looked at each other before they sat down, and told us everything.

"So, you're telling me that you kissed Richard by accident then his memories came back? And You kissed Emma without you knowing, then touched her?" I repeated, and they nodded. "What were you two thinking?!"

"Mom! Don't worry, I am not planning on getting in a relationship with Richard again, in fact, I am currently seeing someone."

"You do?" Mom and dad asked.

"Wait a minute, since when were seeing someone, eh, Ava?"

"Well, we've been dating for quite a while now"

"Ok, Ava's good now, what about you, young man?" I said as I glared at Dom.

"Uh..." He seemed to be afraid. "Well, you see.."

After telling me all of it, I lost it. "Dom, what were you thinking?!"

"Mom, I love Emma so much, I-"

"Dom, have you forgotten who she is and who you are? You're a spy and she's probably going to be a her parents' heiress in their illegal doings."

"Mom, she's nothing like her parents!"

"How can you be so sure about that?"

"Because I saw it. Even before, the night we... well, erased their memories, she asked me to stop the madness."

"Dom, if you truly love her, you will stay away from her, just until everything is fine."

"Everything will never be fine, mom! It will never be!" He said, then walked up to his room and slam the door.

When I turn to Ava who was concern to his twin brother, I sighed. "Ava, it's late now. Go hit the sack."

She smiled, then walked up stairs. 

sigh

I then suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder, and when I look at him, he was smiling at me. 

"Oh, don't look at me like that." I said but he just keep smiling, then kissed me. When he broke our kiss, I felt my eyes gathering tears. 

"Don't you think you're a bit of hard on Dom?"

"Even if I was, he shouldn't have done that."

"But he loves this girl so much."

"I know."