Thoughts

I knew my twins were hiding something from me, but all I have to do is to let them do whatever they wanted because I trust them. 

We're having our family dinner at Tadakuma, they're favorite restaurant in Japan. Though, this is one of the finest restaurant and I have been treating them here every time they accomplished something both in school and as Agents.

Seeing them this happy and proud made me feel so whatever-a-mother-feels when they're so proud with their children.

"So, what are you planning on this guy, Av?"

That caught my attention. I turn to look at her with a frown.

"You will see tomorrow, brother."

"Now, you're making me curious!"

"It's a surprise, idiot!"  My daughter said as she poke his forehead with a cute yet fake smile.

"Bummer!"

"Now, where're the fun in that?" She said.

I smiled at her statement the fact she's growing up and becoming more like me, ha-ha, and chi-chi. 

I can tell that this girl is going to be an excellent Agent just like the three of us.

My son? Dominic? No, I don't know about him. He has always the weaker, the cry baby, and the one who relies on his sister the most, but at least he's smart. He can make plans for every possible situation, but I'm still worried because he has always my baby boy. 

My husband may see him as a fine gentleman and even braver than him, but it will not change the fact that he sometimes not confident enough. All of his actions, he's not even sure if he should do it or not. 

Just like Damian before, he has his own doubts and keeps giving second chances on the people around him, that's his weakness, and people will take advantage on his kindness. That's what I have feared for him because he is my first and probably-only son,

I just hope that whatever is Ava planning, he will back her up when things gets all messy.

"Hey, sorry that I took so long." Papa said with a cheesy smile. "As you can see, the line is so long."

"It's ok, papa." I said. "Huh? Where mama?"

"Present~" 

"Mama!"

"Sorry, the line was so long."

Damian and I look at each other worriedly then chuckled together.

"Hey, chihuahua girl."

"Uncle! You made it!"

"Of course." He said then sits down. That damn phone call really have to take so long. He thought annoyingly making me giggle. "Hey, no reading minds!" He almost said it loudly.

I giggled even more. "Sorry, it's just that, you're so cute." I said making him blush that made me giggle even more.

"Chihuahua girl!" He said with a tomato face making everyone laugh at him.

At least for one, we're relaxed from our stress.

"Yuri, stop it." 

"Ok, nee-san!"

I laugh at his reply, I guess he's still a sister-obsession freak. 

"Now, when will our order come? I'm starving!"

"Soon."

"I didn't ask you, lottie!"

"But I was the one who lined up and will pay up to the food you're going to swallow." Papa was obviously trying to stay calm.