Sticky situation

After what happened to them, it made him even more hornier, and he wonders if she feels the same. 

UGH! I miss so much already! She's my lover, my life, my dream, and my future! The only girl I am going to kiss in front of the altar and our families! He thought. 

"UNH...!  UGH! MHMMM!" 

God, even I can't hold my moans as I rub myself to satisfy myself. I'm breathing harshly yet it satisfies me every time I close my eyes and all I can see is her sweet smiling face. I don't care about her horny face or blushing face every time we do it, I only care about her happiness, and I want me to be her happiness. He was almost having a hard time to breath as he thought.

He was very careful to make sure that his Mother wouldn't his dirty thoughts , but he just can't stop himself from moaning and groaning continuously as his face is fuming red. 

He wanted her open legs now and put it inside her. He wanted to hear her moans that he considered music to his ears. Everything about and from her, he wanted it.

He suddenly roll his head to relax a little but a groan escaped from him. 

He thought of her being with her. Doing it or not, he wanted her by his side. Though, he knows his limits, but he just sometimes can't control himself from seeing or think of her. She is his light from his dark world; She saved him from his worst time of his life. 

When a Preejaculatory Fluid suddenly came out from him, he knew it's enough for his lusts, for now. 

He grab a tissue to make sure it doesn't stain the toilet bowl or anything in the bathroom. His face looked swollen but his thoughts were satisfied. 

"Heh! Just like doing it with you, my love!" He quietly said. "Time to get cleaned!" He said to himself then turns on the shower.

The shower was hot so it somehow relaxes his muscles but his silent little groans kept escaping his mouth.

He then put his arm on the wall while his eyes were close then looks at his left arm with a little healing wound. 

He just cress it with his right hand as he remembered how he got this wound. It was because of saving his Uncle Demetrius from getting shot by a sniper the other day. 

He didn't even know why he did that but all he could think about is for their mission, but was it because of the mission of because he's his dad's older brother, that he is blood? 

No, he doesn't even know why. 

But saving people is in his nature, even if that's a captive, a criminal, someone who betrayed him or someone that is even not on their side, he'd still choose to save them. 

Maybe that's why he saved him that day. Even though he tried to rape his mother and killed their younger sibling, he still saved him.

Once he's out of the shower, he made his way to his room to change then to the dining room where he will be having breakfast with his family.

"Oh, good morning, son!" Damian greets his son cheerfully and that made him smile. "Can you prepare the dishes on the table while I do the morning drinks?"

"Sure, dad." He said. "And good morning, dad." He replied to his greetings and Damian just smiled

"O"Oh! Look who's already up now!" A girl up stairs said then playfully smahis head. "

"Yeah, morning to you too, sis." Dom had a little smile on his face upon hearing his sister's voice after what happened the other day.

"Come on! Let us eat now!"