Agent Empath

"Welcome home, mom and dad!" Our twins said.

"We're home!" Damian said.

I went to the kitchen to drink some water when my daughter suddenly popped up out of nowhere.

"Hey, mom. What happened to that?" She said referring to my hickey.

"Uh, it's just a mosquito bite." I reasoned.

"Hey, baby!" Damian showed up then kisses me on the lips. "How about you go upstairs to rest?"

"Ok, baby!"

"Mom, aren't you gonna bring your mosquito?"

I blushed hard as I walk up to the stairs hurriedly.

As soon as I got in my room, I pant upon knowing what my little girl when I say mosquito bite.

I started stripping my clothes to get ready to have a nice warm shower.

Well, I did shower before we leave... but with my husband. That's why when we got home it's almost sundown because we were stuck in the shower together.

I close my eyes as I feel the warmth of the temperature but I have to be quick because if my horny husband finds out I'm here, we might traumatize our twins.

I sigh upon knowing that I feel like I want him inside me which was not normal. I normally wouldn't be this horny towards him but he literally fucked me all night long and half of the day today so...

When I felt my feet getting numb, I sat on the toilet where I put my finger in me. I don't know why, but I just did.

I moan and moan but I stop myself from doing so. 

God, I am so wet right now. I thought. 

As I touch myself, I remember every detail that I could last night and earlier. The way he thrust, he breaths, he holds me, and kisses me.

I guess, this is what it feels like when you're really that horny, doesn't it?

I slip my finger out to lick it. God, I hate it every time I get horny or I suddenly miss him. 

Yes, this often happens every time I think of him since we broke up. It's hard to fight it because you're literally imagining it when you're doing it with that love of your life.

_____________________________

"So, kids... Your Mother and I had something to tell you." Damian started.

"Dad, it's ok if you tried. I mean, at least you tried..." Dom suddenly spoke.

"What?"

"Dad, we still love you even though you can no longer make mom pregnant..." Ava said.

"Exactly the opposite!" He said. "Your mom is actually... Uh, how many months was that again?" He whispered to me.

I sigh as I took over. "Kids, you are going to be an older siblings." I said making them look at each other while Damian and I hold hands. "I am almost five months pregnant."

I know they're shocked after what they just said to their father, but I can see that they're both happy and excited. 

"Oh, my God! My dream come true!" Ava said in happiness 

"I-I'm  going to be an older brother to my younger brother." Dom said like he couldn't believe it.

"Wait, who told you that it's going to be a boy?" Ava protests. "What if it's a girl?" 

"Well, I am pretty sure it's going to be a boy."

"No, I do not want another idiot as my sibling!"

"Did you just call me idiot?!"