Family bonding

The next morning was just like the usual to everyone, except to the people who have been in jail for years.

Ava and Dom were having the time of their lives because if the adults decide to go home and follow whatever their plan leads them to, they won't be able to enjoy the sea.

The twins were splashing some waters to each other, and Dom laughed so hard that Ava is being held by her Father.

"D-Dad! Put me down!" She said as her father walk towards the part where where can no longer stand on.

"You sure?" Damian playfully smirked to his daughter who realized how deep the water is for her.

"No. No, please don't let me go!" She begged.

Damian then scoffed. "Thought so, baby girl."

"I'm not a baby." She pouted, and Damian just laugh.

As for Dominic who is enjoying the sight that his twin sister having a hard-time balancing herself to their father, he suddenly felt something dragged pulling his leg, and when he looked down, he saw siren.

Dom screamed like a girl and swam near his Father and sister, and when the siren revealed herself, it was just her Mother who is laughing that his son screamed like a girl.

"Oh, you should've seen your face, Dominic." I said as I laugh at his reaction.

"Aw, I didn't know you can scream like a girls, my dear brother." His sister teased. "worry, your big sister will protect you from the siren." She said with a teasing smile and laughed as she couldn't hold it.

"Shut up!" She said with as he blush in embarrassment, but we all just laugh altogether.

Our little swim and tease, mama called us for breakfast.

When everyone is here, mama blessed the food and we dig in.

"Hey, guys. Since we are going home today and start our secret mission, how about we try the narrow boat like canoe?" Mama suggested as she put the flyer on the table.

When we all take a look at it, it got our attention.

"Well, it does looked fun."

"I know, right!" Mama said. "So, are we trying them?"

"Uh, honey?"

"Yes?"

"I have to remind you that you're pregnant and you're due next month."

"Baby~" Mama whine as she clung herself to papa. "Please....?" 

I gotta say that this is better then seeing them making out. I thought.

Shit! She just made me hard... Papa thought in panicked and my eyes turned wide. I knew this isn't going to end well, so I have to do something.

"Papa...?" I called, and he turned his gaze to me. "I think we really should try for some experience. Plus, I'm sure the kids wanted to try it too." I reasoned.

Papa then looked at the kids who looked like didn't care but he knew deep inside they wanted it too. Papa then sighed in defeat as he finally agreed to the idea.

I smiled in victory, hoping that mama will be fine with papa when they're alone around this time.

After some chores, we're finally get to try that narrow boat like a canoe.

During the ride, it was field of laughter. I can tell that Demetrius and Donovan were enjoying as well, and it looked like it was their first time they have some fun since they got in jail.

Damian and I were partners on this ride, so I feel a comfortable at the same time, a bit of uneasy. 

Let's just say that I love Damian with all my life, but sometimes I just wanted to kill him myself for being a traitor. 

Like this one time when we were on our high-schooldays, and we entered a horror house and we were trapped in a room where the ghost jumped-scare us, he left me! Like, how could he left his girlfriend just like that, and that's why I feel a bit of uneasy with him on this ride.

Ava and Dom were partners. I know, they fight like cat and dog, but they can also get along like... like... like when they were... uh... about their father...?

Ok, they don't really get along that much, but all I want is that they won't out balance themselves and fell in the water. 

Mama and papa were partners. Well, as expected for papa who is over protective on the woman in trouble, but mama is for sure determine to win.

Yes, this is also like a competition.

Last but not the least, Dem and my Father-in-law were partners.  Well, they don't really argue a lot so there is no surprised that they won.

I mean, my babies got stuck and my baby girl decided to kick the boulder, but still lose. Mama and papa were going pretty slow due papa's worries for mama, while Damian and I lost our balance when we were just about to win but we still lost our balance. Probably because of the gigantic rood of a tree made Damian panicked and lost our balance.

Funny, right?

But as long as we enjoyed the ride, it's fine. I mean, that's the fun part, right? You get to enjoy on whatever you're doing in life? Rides or not.

"Man, that was fun!" Demetrius said.

"Man, yeah!" His younger brother replied.

"So, you found it fun that we lost our balance?" I asked with a serious tone, but I was just making him feel sorry about it.

"Hey, hey. We were just having fun."

"Grandpa's right, mom. It was really fun."

"You know what, Anya's right, Loid. It wasn't fun that you're always so overprotective." Mama said doing the same to Damian.

"What?"

"I don't know, the fact that you made me kick the boulder for us to win but we lost because I was paired with a dummy like you." Ava said doing exactly the same.

When they all feel down, that's when the girls and I started to laugh, and the look of their faces, specially Donovan and Demetrius', were priceless. 

It was funny to us girls because our egos were satisfied. I mean, whose ego wouldn't be satisfied when you got what you want.

"Uh, I'll go pay for our ride." Papa said looking scared.

"I'll go with go you." My beloved confused yet scared husband said.

"Imma go change." My baby boy said.

"Yeah, sure. Father and I shall go with you." Dem said.

"That's ok, right?"

"It is more than alright, grandfather." He replied, and with just a split second, they're gone and made us laugh even more.

I don't what's funnier. Their look in their scared yet confused faces or how they actually ran off like scared cats.  

A/N: 

I know  haven't updated in a while but I'm back now, but I'm not that sure if I will be updating this story much because school is coming, like it's gonna be next month.

But, rest assured, I will update when I can.

Thank you so much for your patience, Friends! 

BYE~