Messed up life

Ever since Ava and Dom slept with them that night, they were over the moon, but at the same time, they feel like they're in hell. 

They loved them so much, and it hurts them seeing them being lovey-dovey.

After everything they have done, everything turned back into normal. 

Emma is an obsessed snake to Richard, and Richard is just feel like being disgusts.

Though they see each other in classes, but it wasn't the same like it used to. 

But Emma and Richard seemed to be a lot smarter than they were, which the twins deserved some credits to what they did.

ONE YEAR LATER

Everything was the same, their parents got married, and they had the life that they deserve, but did they?

Did the twins had the life that they deserve? Were they happy to what they have been doing? Is it in their own will or is it against to their own will?

One day, Ava woke up because of the sun hitting her face, and she groan. 

When she looked to her side, the man she was with last night was still here, and he's already awake.

"Oh, you're still here."

"And you're finally awake." He said caressing her back then kisses it.

"You o know that was just a one-night-stand, right?"

"For you, but for me, it isn't. Ava, last night was the best night I have ever had."

"That's nice, but last night was just like a regular night for me."

"But-"

"Look, this out of character of me, but I don't like you, ok?" She burst. "Last night just happened, and you can't do anything about it." She said getting up.

After she was dressed, she immediately left. 

When she got to their apartment, she could hear her brother arguing with some girl, and when that girl came out, she glared at me out of nowhere.

As soon as I got in the apartment, I saw a raging pink-haired man.

"Who was that?"

"Look, we both know that we got really drunk last night, right?"

"Yeah...?"

"Exactly!" He said then sighed with a little of a groan. "Ava, what's happening to us? Ever since we erased everyone's memories about us, we changed. As much as we changed them."

"I know, but we can't just tell our parents that we have been goofing around since our last school year ended."

"But, we could tell them that we have a problem, right?"

"Ok, how are we gonna tell them?"

"That we've been having troubles moving on?"

"And what if mom asked us what we did in the mean time?"

"Well..."

"Thought so..."

"But, Ava, you know how much I love Emma, right?" He said going to the kitchen with her sister.

"I know," She said pouring some cold water from the jar. "you even erased her memories for her own good, right? Trust me, I did the same thing to Richard." She said as she put the jar back to the ref. 

"Ava..."

"What?" She asked sarcastically. "Dom, we have to live what we have now. We no longer have a babysitter because mom and dad thinks that we're old enough. That we're independent enough." She was going to her room, and Dom just followed her.