37.

••••

••••

Shakur stared across at Sincere' who had a frown on his face with his arms folded over his chest as they stood in line for the Ferris wheel

Shakur stared across at Sincere' who had a frown on his face with his arms folded over his chest as they stood in line for the Ferris wheel. Their original date had been cancelled due to something coming up with Sincere's work schedule but he still wanted to take Shakur out so he asked if he'd be up to go to the fair tonight. Shakur of course agreed. After they'd go sit and talk at Los Tacos a 24/7 local Mexican restaurant that served drinks as well, tonight happened to be Sincere's favorite. Tequila and tacos.

"Who was he? He had to be something for you to sit in my face and message the nigga while you're out with me!" Sincere voiced— Shakur sucked his teeth, chuckling. "K," he rolled his eyes and faced forward.

As the line moved forward the Sun had finally went down and all the rides started to light up— Sincere smiled and looked up to the scenery. It was beautiful, Shakur wrapped his arms around him and kissed his temple. "He was just someone that I knew a while back, I'm sorry for laughing. It's not funny and I don't want you upset with me over nothing."

"I'm not taking that as an answer, he looked like he saw a ghost and you never gave a fuck about reaching out to apologize to nobody if it wasn't something deeper than that. I know we aren't a thing— or haven't been for a while but I'm not about to sit here and try if you got other things going on."

He tried to move out of Shakur's grasp but he held him tighter— just a few minutes ago when they had gotten in the extremely long line the two had been in a deep conversation until Shakur had completely zoned out and once Sincere followed his line of vision they landed on some man and his date— once the man and Shakur caught eyes that man damn near looked as if he was bothered by him or hadn't wanted to be seen by Shakur as he stood in line at the food truck. That was suspicious to Sincere and instead of making assumptions or disregarding it he asked only to be told that the man was nobody.

He dropped it— however Shakur' had pulled his phone out and Sincere looked at what was being typed and Shakur had been sending the man an apology, he didn't read it but he'd seen the start and from there he had gotten quiet. Shakur had never lied to him so he was a little thrown off about everything, and it didn't help that the man was gorgeous.