A Birthday and A Name

Info - mention of sex, pregnant reader, trying to stop baby from coming

"Mmm, I love you so much, thank you for a perfect birthday," Timmy whispered in my ear as he massaged my huge stomach.

"Perfect birthday? We stayed home all day, ordered take out, and had some very pregnant sex," I chuckled.

"Yeah, like I said, perfect," he said.

"Are you still just as excited to be a dad?" I asked him quietly.

"I feel like I get more excited every day, I can't wait to hold her. I can't wait to teach her things and protect her and love her. I can't wait for her first giggle, her first smile, her first word, the first time she stops crying when I hold her."

"Um Timothée," I said, feeling a wave of liquid exit me.

"Ohhhh, and getting her ALL the gifts, and teaching her French, and picking her adorable outfits, and of course you'll have to stop me because I'll empty my bank account on her-"

"Timmy!" I squealed. "My water just broke."

"HOLY SHIT!" He screamed. Quickly he was getting me and the to go bags into the car. He kept checking in on me while he drove.

"Baby, why are you squirming like that, do you need to hold my hand for the pain?"

"No-no, I don't wanna, I can't, she can't be born on your birthday! That's your day, oh I'm sorry," I said as I closed my legs.

"No, no, y/n, this is amazing. A baby girl on my birthday? What a dream come true," he said excitedly.

"Really?" I groaned.

"Yes, yes, just do what helps you the most," he soothed me. Soon he was carrying me into the hospital. The baby came fast, l barely had a labor, and it was still very much Timothée's birthday.

"I was so worried you'd be mad," I said as I rubbed her tiny head. Timothée was in the bed with me, wondering at the small creature in my arms.

"Mad? How could I be mad when we made and angel?" He whispered.

"We need to name her," I said.

"Baby, I really, really want to name her after you. We can call her some silly nickname if you don't like that, but I'd love for her first name to be the beautiful name of the lovely woman who changed my life."

"Timothée," I said, biting my lip and my eyes filling with tears. "You're so amazing."

"She can share my birthday and your name," he said excitedly.

"I adore you," I sighed.

"And I adore both my y/ns."