Mastermind

Info - wedding, non conventional wedding, planning for a future, song fic

The wedding had been perfect. It was themed around til death do we Romeo and Juliet. The deep wine red suit looked amazing against Timothée's Green eyes. I'd felt like a vampiric queen in my black wedding dress. We knew only death could separate us.

"My love, my wife," he cooed as he carried me to the luxury hotel room.

"Timothée, I never thought a love this intense was possible," I sighed.

He kissed me desperately as if we had limited time. We had the whole rest of our lives. I wanted to be with him every second of every day. He was made for me and I for him.

"You're my goddess, my amour, my darling, my everything," he sighed.

"What if I said I planned it?" I asked as he laid me down carefully on the bed.

"What do you mean?" He asked as he slowly removed my wedding dress.

"The moment I saw you, I wanted you. I planned it all. I did everything I could to get you. My goal was always this night. I was a mastermind, it was the most important thing I ever did," I told him. His eyes widened and he looked soft and in love.

"You wanted me from the start?"

"From the moment I laid eyes on you," I whispered. He kissed me hard, conveying his adoration with his body.

"Thank you for being a mastermind."