Eccentric

Info - Tim Burton as a director, famous actor, awkward moment

I got butterflies every time I heard her sing. She was so ethereal. She had the perfect vibe for this movie. I knew I had been chosen for my very Tim Burtonesque looks, but everything about her screamed Sweeney Todd.

She wrapped up the scene and spoke with the director. She came over to me with a sweet smile.

"Tim said we'll take a short break before our next scene together," she said.

"Alrighty then," I said in my best Jim Carrey impression. She gave me a weird look and awkward silence fell between us.

"Sorry, that's my bad," I mumbled.

"It's alright Timmy, I'm just confused is all," she said. She placed a hand on my arm.

"Why are you confused?" I asked her.

"You've been acting different lately. Like, you act out of character and weird like you just did," she said. I felt my cheeks burn with embarrassment.

"I'm sorry," I blurted. "I just have a major crush on you and I was worried I'm not eccentric enough for you."

"Awwww Timothée," she said. To my shock she took me into her arms and kissed me. I melted into her.

"Timothée, I like you just the way you are," she said with a smile and brushed my hair back from my face.

"Really?" I asked emotionally.

"Yes," she said and laid her head on my chest.