Coming Home Drunk

Info - sending nudes, angry, drunk Timmy, argument, worried about death, sleeping in separate beds

So he was a little late and hadn't texted, it was fine. He didn't know I was making him a surprise dinner. It was only when a full hour passed that I started to get angry.

I started texting him. There was no answer. I checked his social media and he'd posted a picture to his Instagram stories. I saw some friends and alcohol.

"I know you're out asshole. Text me back." - y/n

He didn't though. I sent him nudes, pleads, and threats. Finally, I began to cry. He must be dead if he wasn't answering anything. Finally, at midnight he stumbled through the door. He was drunk as hell.

"Timothée Hal Chalamet, are you dying or hurt?" I asked him.

"No no m'fine, oh food!" He said excitedly.

"Yeah good you asshole," I said angrily. "I made you a surprise dinner."

"Howz I posed to know that?" He slurred.

"How about I texted you a million times!" I screamed. He patted his body and finally turned up his phone.

"Oh this is sexy Mon amour," he giggled over the nudes.

"That's what you focus on?" I demanded. "I'm seriously upset!"

"I'm sure I can make it up to you," he said, approaching me in what he must've thought was a sexy way.

"You're sleeping on the couch," I snapped.

"Wha, why?" He asked.

"Because you're a jerk," I sniffed. I stomped to our room and slammed the door. I locked it so he couldn't come in. Since I usually babied him when he was drunk, this would be a shock to his system.

I woke up groggily to a knock at the bedroom door. I got up, feeling cold and lonely without Timmy. I opened the door. I was gathered up into Timothée's arms.

"Hello my beautiful girl, I am immensely sorry for how awful I was last night," he said. He walked down the stairs with me and I saw a gorgeous breakfast laid out.

"Did you do this?" I asked in amazement.

"I don't know how good it will taste, but I tried my hardest for you," he said. He sat down with me in his lap. There was also flowers on the table, the biggest bouquet I'd ever seen.

"Here," he said, giving me a small box. Inside was a gorgeous necklace with a cluster of stars, each one made from a different gem, it was just the type I'd like.

"Timmy," I said gently as he put it on me.

"I'm so, so sorry. You wrote on my phone that you seriously were worried is died. I hate that I made you feel unimportant and scared," he said. "You are amazing and I made a big mistake. It WILL NOT happen again. I've made your texts vibrate and given them a special ring tone. I told my friends if we go out I will check my phone for you."

"Timothée, I forgive you. I love you so much," I said and kissed him gently.

"Mmmm, I love your lips," he hummed.

"How's your head baby," I asked and caressed his jaw.

"It was so weird not to be babied last night, I was such a weakling I burst into tears," he chuckled.

"I knew that'd hit hard," I giggled.