Dachshund

Info - using expensive socks

Last week Timothée had gotten me a dachshund puppy. She was long haired and sweet and so adorable. It had been hard to train her but every time she peed indoors and gave me those big puppy dog eyes, I forgave her.

I had named her Soup. Soup loved being cozy. She jumped in the bed and slept with us every night.

Right now I was watching her playing with Timothée's sock. It was floral print sock. It was particularly pretty.

"Come hear you," I giggled. I put her in my lap and petted her to sleep before I grabbed the sock and began to cut the appropriate holes.

"Come here soup," I cooed and began to dress her in the sock outfit.

"Y/n, my darling, I know it's a long shot but have you seen my-"

"Look!" I said holding up the wriggling puppy.

"That's my sock," he said slowly.

"Isn't it cute," I squealed.

"It is but.... Mon amour that pair of socks cost over a grand," he said awkwardly.

"But look, look how cute she is," I pouted.

"Oh, fuck it," he giggled and picked me up with the puppy in my hands and spun me.

"You're adorable," he said and kissed me full on the mouth.

"And so are youuuu," he said in a baby voice to Soup and gave her scratches.