Mine Forever

Info - possessive Timothée, Timmy's POV, mention of the Kylie rumors

"I really wanna be public with you. I want everyone to know the Kylie rumors are fake and I'm in love," I said as I messaged my agent.

"That's actually surprising to me," she said.

"Why's that?" I asked absentmindedly.

"Well I wouldn't be JUST yours anymore. You'd have to share me with the world. You're pretty possessive so it just surprised me," she said.

"Mmm," I agreed, not really letting what she said sink in. I was pacing around the kitchen trying to figure out how to word my request.

When I heard the clatter of plates what she said sunk into my brain. I looked over at her, my perfect girl.

"Nooooo!" I said running over and holding her tight.

"What?" She asked in shock and confusion.

"No way! Absolutely not, your mine forever!" I wailed and I kissed all the way down her body until I was on my knees.

I looked around suspiciously. She laughed which I loved.

"Nobody is taking my girl from me, I don't share my favorite things," he said as if someone was coming for her.

"Oh puppy," she said and ruffled my curls. "I'm yours."

I stuck my head under her shirt and kissed her stomach over and over.

"I love you and you're mine forever," I said into her skin.

"Don't worry, I'm yours entirely."