Bonnie and Clyde

Info - crazy kinda toxic couple, robbery, murder, criminal couple, smoking, calling partner daddy

"You ready darlin'," he asked me. A cigarette dangled from his lips. He was so sexy. It took everything in me not to pounce on him in each robbery we undertook. Sometimes I wanted him to bend me over the clerk's counter and take me right there. No one daring to come close because of his huge gun, but also secretly wishing such a dapper but devious fellow would be addicted to them.

"As ready as I'll ever be, charmer," I giggled. We were a bit mad, but we liked it that way.

We walked in, an unassuming couple. A dashingly handsome man in a fedora, and a dame hanging off his arm. We weren't too well known yet. Timothée sought to rectify that. He wanted us to be world renowned. For old wildness, our escapism, our creativity, our high success rate, and for the love that radiated between us.

"Alright, hands up," Timothée smirked and pulled out the gun. I laughed maniacally. I loved the fear my man caused.

"I want all the cash you've got in this bag," he said to the bank clerk.

"Oh Timmy, seeing you make people scared makes me so horny," I giggled.

"Just you wait darlin, with this hoard I'll get you the prettiest diamond ring money can buy. Then you'll be really horny," Timothée winked.

"Oh daddy," I tittered.

"If we're going to give you all our money," said the clerk dryly. "Could you keep the PDA to a minimum?"

His head was blown off in seconds. I was jumping and clapping.

"Oh bravo! Bravo!" I crowed.

"You," Timothée motioned with the gun to another employee. "Take over."

"Now, you sexy thing," he crooned to me.

"Meow daddy," I giggled and kissed him feverishly. We were making out furiously. He braced himself against the counter as we kissed.

"D-done," said the employee. Just then we heard the sirens. Timmy and I grinned at one another.

"I didn't push the panic button I swear," said the new clerk.

"Don't worry," I said calmly. "That's our exit music, we love it."

We were clinging to one another and the heavy bag of money. We threw the bag in the back of our convertible. He dipped me and kissed me heartily before even worrying about getting in the car.

"Next stop, diamond ring," he whooped and swing his body into the car. I followed. We drove off singing wild songs, not afraid of anything.