Forgiveness

Info - Timothée criticizing your eating choices, Zendaya being offended for you, argument, calling reader a bitch and punching wall, reader wanting to leave but him not letting you

"You sure you wanna eat that Mon amour?" Timothée asked me, pointing to the dessert I'd ordered.

"Why do you say that?" I asked. Zendaya's gaze was laser focused on Tim. I didn't get what was going on.

"It's really fattening," he said offhandedly.

"Aw mate you don't say that to a girl," Tom said under his breath and shook his head.

"Timothée Hal Chalamet, you're an asshole! Come on Tom we're leaving," Daya said to Tom. Tom looked at me sympathetically and left with his girlfriend.

The ride home was quiet and awkward. I was doing everything I could not to cry. When we got in the house Timothée tried to grab my arm as I was walked away.

"I didn't mean it like that. You just told me you wanted to watch your sugar intake," he said desperately.

"You didn't have to point it out in front of our friends and basically call me fat," I snarled.

"Okay well I said I'm sorry, can you forgive me now?"

"It doesn't work that way Timothée, I have to feel like I am ready to forgive you and I DONT feel that way!"

"Come on, forgive me, and also call Daya and tell her we're good, I don't want the press to know she's mad at me. It's not a good look whatsoever."

"Ohhhhh, that's what this is about truly," I snapped. "I should've known."

"No, it's not only that, but that's part of it. I am really sorry and I didn't mean to hurt your feelings," he said earnestly.

"I don't believe you. Why don't you just dump me and date a stick thin Victoria secret model who eats a single grain of rice. She'll be so nutrient starved she'll obey you like a zombie."

"Stop being such a bitch!" He roared and punched the wall angrily. I burst into tears of fear and hurt. His face fell.

"Baby, oh baby, I'm sorry," he said trying to move forward. I flinched and I watched tears fill his eyes.

"I'm so sorry, I should never have done anything like that. Honey, tell the world I'm an asshole and Z doesn't like me. I don't care what you do but don't be afraid of me, let me hold you," he sobbed.

"I don't think so Timothée, I think I need to leave," I said and made for the door.

"No!" He wailed and sounded genuinely pained.

He got on his knees. I was shocked when he put his head under my shirt and wrapped his arms around my waist. He was kissing my stomach over and over while saying he was sorry into my skin.

"I'd die if you left me, I would be broken. I don't want a Victoria secret model. I want you, your body, your personality, your everything. I have never been more attracted and loved a woman the way I love you. Please forgive me, please love me again. I'll never do anything like that again."

"Okay, okay Timmy, I forgive you, I love you," I said gently.

"Oh thank god," he gasped and came out. He held me to him so tight, placing kisses on the top of my head.

"I adore you, you are my world," he sighed.

"I love you Timothée, how's you hand?" I asked.

"Don't you dare worry about my stupid hand."