In a Dream

Info - rapper reader, obsessed Timothée

"Now I've been told to ask you about what you're listening to now days," Jimmy smiled.

"Well, I'm listening to what I'm always listening to, and that is of course gritty y/n," I said with a big smile.

"She's your favorite rapper?" Jimmy asked.

"Favorite artist period. Her work is so deep, it's like hearing the sounds someone's soul makes," I said, trying to convey how much her music meant to me.

"So did you enjoy seeing her perform at Coachella?" He asked me.

"I had butterflies the whole time, it's the first time I saw her live," I said, beaming.

"So you'd love to meet her one day?" Jimmy clarified.

"Oh absolutely, bucket list item for sure," I agreed.

"Hey y/n!" Jimmy called. My heart stuttered to a stop and I whipped around. She walked out with a sparkling smile. I got up immediately. I was drawn towards her like metal to a magnet. I tried to shake her hand but she pulled me into a hug.

"Holy fuck!" I whispered and she giggled.

"S-sorry," I said.

"Have you heard my music, I don't mind swear words," he said. She guided me back to the couch.

"I like what I'm seeing here," Jimmy said, holding up his fingers to frame us. "You'd be a cute couple."

"You know, I've always thought the same," she said, putting a hand on my knee.

"Can someone pinch me, I think I'm dreaming," I asked the crowd.