Timmy's First Kiss

Info - based off a true story, nervous Timmy, liar Timmy lol

I decided I was going to do it, she would be my first kiss. We were on a date and even though I knew my hand would be sweaty and shaky I forced myself to take hers. She kept smiling at me and she looked so damn pretty.

I'd been smitten with her since the first day of high school. I just didn't want her to know how inexperienced I was.

"Let's go to the top of the Marriott," I suggested.

Once in the elevators she pulled out some Burt's bees chapstick. I was mesmerized as I watched her add layer after layer. Did she want me to kiss her? Was this a sign? I was so fucking clueless when it came to signs from girls.

"Hey c-could I maybe have some chapstick?" I asked.

"Sure Timmy, hold still," she said. I was confused until she held the back of my neck and rolled it onto my lips. My mouth hung open in awe of her confidence and beauty. I cupped her face and bent to kiss her.

She sighed happily, wrapping her arms around me. I smiled as she kissed me. My hands lowered to her waist and I held her to me delicately.

"By the way," I panted when she backed up. "That wasn't my first kiss."

"Oh I didn't know I was dating a Casanova," she giggled.

"No, that's not what I meant-" she stopped me by pulling back to her and kissing me hungrily. I just went with it, I'd rather be kissing than lying anyway.