Stretch Marks

Info - fear of gaining weight, body hate, hating stretch marks and cellulite, comfort from Timmy

A new one and I didn't even think I'd gained weight, yet the red marks struck like lightning marks on my lower stomach. I felt like crying. I desperately googled if stretch marks could be caused by anything other than weight gain. It seemed they usually weren't caused by anything else unless I was miraculously going through a second puberty.

I looked like I was scared up from an attack with all these stretch marks and cellulite. I felt like Timmy deserved so much better.

Here he was aging incredibly gracefully, a full head of hair, not a grey hair in sight, no wrinkles, just perfectly gorgeous. Then there was me with my cellulite and stretch marks. I should have a tight, soft, unmarked body.

"Baby, you've been in here for an hour," Timothée called as he walked in the bedroom. I turned to him with tears in my eyes.

"Honey what's wrong?" He asked. He pulled me into a warm embrace. I cried on his shoulder as he rubbed my back. I was only in panties and a bra so the skin on skin contact felt nice.

"I'm riddled with stretch marks, I'm too gross for you," I sobbed.

"What?" He demanded.

"I'm too-"

"Don't you dare say it again," he snapped. He pulled back and got on his knees. He looked at my newest stretch mark.

"You think I didn't notice this is new?" He asked. I choked on a sob. My biggest fear was confirmed.

"I love it," he said simply. He kissed the mark over and over.

"Wh-what!" I asked in disbelief.

"I wish I had grey hair or a wrinkle or something. I love the literal proof that we are doing life together. Your body is always perfect to me. I love your stretch marks. He nuzzled his nose against my skin. I was in awe of him.

"Never hate your gorgeous body baby, I love you and it so damn much it hurts. I wish you saw yourself the way I saw you, you're so lovely."

"Thank you Timothée," I smiled.

"I know this isn't an easy one time fix, you're going to feel insecure again and baby the MOMENT you do you come get me, and I'll kiss every part of you that you think is unworthy," he told me. I dropped to my knees as well and hugged him.

"You say the best things," I said gently.

"I just love you."