Overheated

Info - overheating, fainting, aggressive Timmy

It was so hot. I didn't know how Timothée was in all that gear. I was fanning myself with my hand when people weren't looking. I wanted to be the perfect pristine girlfriend. I DIDNT want to be the sweating gasping girlfriend.

I tried to look fancy. I tried to look pretty. I tried to look like the world wasn't spinning. I wanted to be the hot, easy going girlfriend on set. I wanted to be a fixture, something that no one saw Timothée without.

I wanted....

Ringing

Tunnel vision

Heat so intense I was sweating ever bigger bullets.

"Timothée I think-"

The darkness lasted millions of years.

The darkness lasted less than a second.

"Baby, you need to open your eyes," I heard a voice say. I felt blessed cold liquid covering my face. It felt so good. I gasped and opened my eyes.

Timothée looked equal parts protective and furious. He was gathering me into his arms. It wasn't very comforting against the hardness of his still suit.

"Why aren't you hot?" I asked in a rasping voice. He completely ignored me.

"Get me more water!" He roared. People were coming from all areas. He had gone full super star melt down. I couldn't manage to be ashamed when I felt as awful as I did and he was helping.

"Why isn't there a FUCKING medic on this set?" He bellowed.

"Don't worry Mon amour, you'll be okay. I'm not going to let anything else happen to my baby," he said kissing my forehead.