Worrying

Info - worry about cheating, sadness and anxiety,

I hated being this way. He reassured me so often, was so caring and loving. I had to be the worst girlfriend ever.

For a couple days now rumors about my boyfriend Timothée Chalamet dating Kylie Jenner. Kylie was so gorgeous and famous. I was just me. I'd been torturing myself all day about it. I was feeling sick to my stomach as I read every article I possibly could about the situation.

"Mon amour," came the concerned voice. I hadn't even known he came in the room.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," I said, mopping at my eyes.

"What's wrong?"

"It's so stupid," I shook my head, but tears kept coming.

"No, if you're crying it's not," he said and sat down and pulled me onto his lap. He ran his fingers lovingly through my hair. This is why I should have never been concerned.

"There's so many articles about you secretly dating Kylie Jenner," I whispered. "It just made me worried that.... I can't even say it."

"Y/n, I would never ever cheat on you. You are the absolute love of my life. I couldn't breathe without you. You think I'd want Kylie Jenner over my angel girl? You're so silly," he said his speech in between pressing kisses to the top of my head.

"I know I'm sorry," I said, covering my face with my hands.

"I was going to do this later but I think you need it," he said and shifted.

"Can you take your hands away from your face darling?" He asked me.

I did as he asked. I gasped as I saw what it was. The small velvet box was open and the most gorgeous engagement ring I'd ever seen.

"Y-you want to marry me?" I asked in shock.

"Of course I do. Why wouldn't I want to spend the rest of my life with the woman I love more than anything. I'll do the huge beautiful proposal I planned, but I needed you to know how I feel."

"Thank you," I said and kissed him full on the lips, the sick feeling in my stomach totally gone.