Comparison

Info - stressed reader, feeling insecure, troublesome child, silent treatment, argument

Petal had just turned two and it was hard. She couldn't concentrate on anything for more than a minute. I was stressed as hell. To his credit, Timmy was as helpful as he could be. However, he was deep into filming bones and all. I was as helpful as I could be. I knew he got into his roles very intensely. He was feeling very heavy as he played Lee. I felt like I was at my wits end, but I was trying so hard.

I was trying to entertain Petal when Timothée announced he was home. I was so happy, but then I saw that Taylor accompanied him, and worse, she was wearing his coat. I felt my heart pang with pain.

"Hello Taylor, dear," I said, picking up Petal and greeting our guest. I handed over our daughter to Timothée and excused myself.

I was sobbing and gasping for breath in the bathroom. I wanted so badly to be as effortlessly gorgeous as Taylor. She was so sweet and beautiful. I was just a piece of shit who was frumpy, unkempt, and plain.

I came back out and Timothée was alone with Petal. I was surprised Taylor had left and Timmy had his coat back.

"Mon amour, we filmed the kissing scene today," he said offhandedly. I didn't say anything. I decided the silent treatment was suitable for him.

"It was so raw and emotion filled," he commented.

"Papa is mean," Petal snapped.

"What angel?" He asked worriedly.

"Mommy is sad," she said and tried to get out of his arms. I was shocked she'd realized.

"Is she right y/n?" He asked me worriedly as Petal threw herself into my arms.

"I don't know you came home with another woman wearing your coat and I was totally unprepared. Then you tell me about how emotion filled your kissing scene was," I snarled. He was quiet for a long time.

"I didn't realize what I was doing and I'm so sorry," he said.

"It's okay, I'm sorry too, I'm just stressed," I muttered.

"No!" He said and grabbed me, placing me in his lap.

"You deserve to be adored and worshipped and I lost sight of that. I love you so much. Even with no makeup and hair all crazy you're the most gorgeous girl in this world. I should have thought about how you would feel. I love you like crazy."

"Thank you Timmy, I just wanna be the best I can for you," I sighed.

"You are, you always are."