LA

Info - argument, fear of moving, accusation of cheating

"I don't understand why you're being so difficult!" He snarled.

"I want to raise our future kids where we grew up," I said. He was acting heartless.

"You're really letting fame get to your head," I accused and threw down the rag I'd been using to clean.

"What?" He snapped.

"The Timmy I fell in love with would NEVER want to leave New York. What do you have some side ho in LA?" I asked.

"Okay first the fame thing and now accusing me of cheating when you know I'd never," he groused. "You're being unfair."

I wilted a bit. I realized I was being unfair. I'd been horrified at the idea that he wanted to leave New York. I hadn't given him any slack.

"I'm sorry," I said and wrapped him in my arms.

"I exploded, and I'm sorry. I just have so many lovely memories with you in New York. I freaked out because I always pictured us spending forever here. Your parents are here and so are mine. I don't know, I don't want to lose that."

"I understand, how about this. I will buy a property in LA that we stay in a couple months a year, but our main house, this house, will be our home," he smiled.

"I like that idea," I smiled. He kissed me deeply.

"Thanks for caring about our memories," he whispered.

"Thanks for caring about our future."