Host

Info - famous reader, flirting

"Hello! It's so nice to finally meet you," I said as Timothée Chalamet approached me. I was excited as hell to host the Met Gala, but secretly the most exciting part was meeting him.

He was so handsome and smelled so good. He was even more thrilling in person. He was so vibrant and glowing.

"I'm actually a huge fan of you," Timothée said.

"Of me?" I asked in shock.

"Yeah," he said and was I crazy or did his voice shake?

"You're like a goddess to me. Your work has inspired me so much. Especially your most recent role as Rogue. Your speech about how much you craved human touch and how important is to someone's psyche and development was inspired. I was thinking about that for weeks after," he told me. My heart was swelling. I couldn't stop smiling.

"Wow, that's really high praise," I said.

"Yeah so, how you doing?" He asked. I couldn't believe he'd just given me the flirtatious head nod and look over. Everyone knew what that meant. Was it possible he liked me?

"I'm good! This is actually a dream come true," I said. "But I do have to ask you if I can do something. I promised your fans I would."

"What's that?" He asked with a wide smile.

"I said I'd smell you and report back. I'm sorry I know it's weird," I said apologetically.

"No it's good, it's good," he said and leaned his neck out. I moved in and the tension was thick. I pressed my nose to his smooth throat. I heard him release a low groan.

"It's confirmed, Timothée Chalamet smells like an angel," I laughed.

"Well thanks," he said, and bit his lip.

He had to move on then but I was reeling from then on. I couldn't stop thinking about him and how attracted I was to him and how he'd flirted.

"Hey y/n," called the voice I'd been thinking of for hours. I turned to see him catching up to me.

"Hey Timmy," I said and watched a smile blossom on his face.

"I was wondering if you'd want to go on a date with me on Saturday," he said and I noticed his ringed hands were shaking slightly.

"Really? I'd love to," I beamed.

"Sick," he giggled. I wished I could bottle the sound.

"I'll text you the details if that's okay," he said.

"Definitely," I agreed. I spontaneously leaned forward and kissed his cheek. I heard him groan again and butterflies knocked around in my stomach.