Bad Cook

Info - bad cook reader, couple, anger, litter

I was driving along the road, ready to see Timmy. He was at work, acting of course. I saw something odd on the roadside. Holy shit was that what I thought it was. I pulled over.

I got out of my car to inspect. Sure enough, it was what I thought. The lunch is made Timothée. I welled up with tears as I saw multiple lunches I'd made scattered around. Moldy sandwiches, rotting cheesesteaks, decaying fruit salad, and much more.

I raced to the studio. He was in the middle of a scene, but I didn't care. I dragged him to his dressing room.

"Why do you throw out my lunches?" I demanded. He looked around the room, not meeting my eyes.

"I don't-"

"I saw them! On the side of the road!"

"Mon amour," he aided and massaged my arms. "I love you so much, but... you're not a good cook."

"Really?" I asked emotionally.

"You've got so many other talents but darling you really can't cook," he said gently.

"Oh I felt like an idiot," I said, turning and covering my face.

"Noooo," he begged. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my neck.

"I love you so much darling. So what if you can't cook. You have so much more to give."

"You mean it," I sniffed.

"I mean it so much. Your talents are innumerable. Cooking isn't one but you have sooo many. Mon amour you astound me."