37. |filler chapter|

Continuing..

••••

Sincere laid sniper style, as Shakur sat up against the headboard so he could watch his dick disappear in and out of Sincere's mouth. The two held eye contact as Sincere suctioned his jaws and gagged when he shoved his entire length into his mouth, "Mhm!" was all shakur could get out.

He hadn't had any sexual relations in the past ten months and the woman he was having consistent sex with acted as if his sex was too much for her and although her pussy was great— she couldn't suck dick. Shakur hadn't been with another man either, he didn't have the desire too. After he had ended things with the woman was when he realized that sleeping around wasn't doing him any good anyway. So, since then and for the past ten months it had been him and his hand. He couldn't wait to feel this type of pleasure again and he didn't care that he was on the verge of releasing and Sincere hadn't been down there long.

Popping his dick out of his mouth— Sincere used his hand to jerk him off so he could suck his balls. He could feel Shakur's dick twitch in his hand as he let out a moan. "Oh shît! Damn baby," Shakur slanted some more to give him more access to his balls.

Sincere looked up to him and stopped, Shakur went to curse him out but when Sincere dragged his tongue from his balls to his gooch he had sucked in a breath and bit his bottom lip. "Just relax," Sincere told him, he could feel Shakur tense up as he kissed lower.

Letting go of his dick— Sincere grabbed both of his legs and lifted them up slightly. "Sincere—"

"I got you baby," Sincere assured him, "You got it so pretty for me already— let me."

He smirked seeing Shakur grab at his own dick and tug at it, he kissed over his asshole and started to massage his balls before flicking his tongue over it. "Hold on! Shît!"

Sincere had slipped his tongue in and that caused Shakur's legs to buckle, "taste so good handsome."

"I'm about to nut!" Shakur moaned out, tugging at his dick faster. Sincere continued to tongue fuck him, "Come catch it pretty,"

Lifting up Sincere had made it just in time to suck Shakur's tip before he had started to cum. "Hmm!" He moaned while swallowing every drop. He even made sure to tap his dick on his tongue to be sure he caught it all.

"Fuck! I missed the way you sucked me baby!" Shakur eyed him as he swirled his tongue around his tip again.

"I missed you nutting all in my mouth too,"

Shakur stared at him as his dick hardened again, Sincere never really talked big shit to him how he had wanted a year ago so to see/hear him this way was turning him on more than anything. He was used to always being the talker during sex so being talked back too was doing something to him. He liked it— that was clear because he felt the need to cum again. Was he getting bitched? For the first time?

Shakur reached down and pulled him up by his neck— they both moaned as they engaged in a hungry kiss. Sincere then grabbed the lube that rested on the dresser and Shakur left passion marks on his neck. He looked him the eyes as he put some on his finger and then rub over his asshole. Shakur's body naturally tensed up but Sincere leaned down to kiss him. "Relax baby, it's just me." He told him.

"I'm good," Shakur told him— he began to rub his hands up and down Sincere's back and his nails dug in his skin when Sincere pushed a finger inside of him. "Sin.."

"You're so beautiful," Sincere kissed his lips.

He looked into his eyes, "I love you," he told him and kissed his jaw line— slowly moving his finger in and out of him.