1. A New Beginning

Seoul, a city that makes the dream comes true is the reason why Park Jimin left Busan and currently living in his best friend apartment in Seoul

Seoul, a city that makes the dream comes true is the reason why Park Jimin left Busan and currently living in his best friend apartment in Seoul. His best friend Min Yoongi who is always busy in making music and sleeping is very happy to get a roomie who cooks well.

Getting a job in the successful company as an Information technology manager (IT) is all he dreams about, and this is the reason he is in front of one of the new but successful company YGS.

 "Everything's going to be okay jimin, you got this." jimin said to himself giving a small prep talk after all if things get right, he can achieve his dream and can very proudly show his uncle that he can manage himself without marry a boy.

Yes, his uncle always thought that jimin is some fragile, naive boy who cannot handle himself. after jimin parents die in a car accident when jimin was only 13 his father's elder brother his uncle and his family took care of him. they are very loving and caring persons, and they love jimin as their own son, but they are very strict in many aspects. being one of the very rich and important families of Busan, his uncle is very strict about their image in the society and don't like when someone talk back to him or don't follow his rule. one of the reasons why they don't like jimin best friend yoongi, who is just a perfect definition of rebel.

So, his uncle wants him to marry a boy he chooses for him but jimin don't want to marry now he is still very young he wants to fulfill his dream first. so, after gathering all the courage in the world he finally asked his uncle to let him do a job in Seoul and after many emotional dramas his uncle get ready to do him the job but with one condition that he only have 2 months to prove himself and if he will not be able to get the job in the given time he will have to marry.

So, here he is finding a job this is gonna be 6th job interview he will give in the past 2 weeks, and he really hope this time things will work out for him. there are many people who came for this interview, and they all seem pretty well. his turn came for the interview, and he done pretty well this time.

many of them were selected but they can't just give the position to everyone so, they will give them different position based on the review they will get from the other company where they are sending them to do 1-month internship. jimin is one of them who is going to do the internship and saying he is happy will be an understatement he is on cloud nine right now.

"yoongi you don't know how important this is for me I am now one more step close to my dream. only one month internship in The KIMS and then I will be working on one of the best company hell, I am doing this internship in one of the best companies."jimin said to his half sleepy friend yoongi who is on the verge of sleep but can't sleep because of his excited friend well the news is pretty well exciting.

"I know jimin this is your chance to shine, and I am pretty sure you will nail it how about we celebrate this in the evening by going out on a nice restaurant, but for now please let me sleep." said yoongi, it's not like he is not happy but he loves his sleep.