2.MEET AGAIN

A new morning, jimin never in his life wake up this early the way he woke up today because from today he will be an intern in one of his dream companies

A new morning, jimin never in his life wake up this early the way he woke up today because from today he will be an intern in one of his dream companies. so, here he is early in the morning making a cup of tea for himself cause yoongi is still sleeping and waking him up is like committing a suicide and jimin don't want to die this young when he doesn't even find a boyfriend for himself. he had a lot of crush but never had a boyfriend but that's the story for another time. jimin drink his tea and now he is getting ready for the day.

"yoongi I am going please lock the door and I made you a tiffin also bring that with you when you go to the studio and don't forget to eat it." jimin said to yoongi who was paying no attention busy in watching a cat video. 

"ya I will eat it now go otherwise you will be late on your first day and you also eat something don't starve yourself because of the excitement." yoongi said to jimin who was now wearing shoes. "He is such a cutie and soft but will never admit it." jimin thought seeing yoongi smiling to the video of a cute cat. after saying bye to yoongi jimin took a taxi for the company and now he is in the front of THE KIMS.

taking deep breath jimin entre the building and just he expected the building is beautiful and scream luxury. at the front of the entrance, he saw the recipient a very beautiful lady he approached towards her and give her the document. "oh you are here from YGS please go to the 6th floor and then left from the gate you will see the Ceo office his assistant will take the sign for you and explain you all the work." the lady said very politely to jimin. jimin then bow to her and went straight for the elevator. on his way to there he bumped to someone and when he lifts his face to see the person.

"What are you doing here." a very shocked taehyung said to the rude boy he met last night. "it's none of your business." jimin reply. he doesn't want to spoil his mood in the morning, so he ignores the now fuming boy and take the elevator for the Ceo office. when he reached there, he met with a beautiful lady in his thirties he introduces himself to her and then she told him to wait as the Ceo has still not arrived.

meanwhile on the ground floor taehyung was fuming with the anger firstly in the morning he gets to know that his childhood friend and his crush mihae is going to Paris for 6 months and then his best friend jungkook was not picking his phone and now the rude boy is in his company talking rudely to him.

"What the hell he is doing in my company." saying that taehyung take the lift for his office. jimin was sitting in the couch waiting for the Ceo to come so that he can start doing his work but when the person who enter from the door came in view all the blood from jimin face drained out.

"This can't be true he can't be the.. no chance he is too young for that maybe he also has some work with Ceo." jimin said to himself and then he saw how the secretary bow to the boy and jimin already know that he messed up big this time.

my secretary bow to me even if I told her not to because she is older than me but she never listens to me on these things. "Sir the boy from YGS is here for the internship." she said to me by pointing her finger towards the waiting area I shift my eyes to her finger and find myself seeing the same boy but this time his skin is paled all the confidence is now gone and his eyes hold fear then it clicked to me he is the intern and he need my sign for starting the internship. no in a hell a boy like him going to work in my office.

"Tell him to go I will not sign the documents." I told my secretary who was shocked for the moment but then proceed to tell the boy to leave. this is fun finally something good happened today.

when his secretary told me to go, I was very furious this can't be happened. his sign is very important to me he just can't say no because of his personal reason this is so unprofessional.  I rush towards his office and there he is sitting in his chair.

"You can't do this to me you have to sign the paper." I said to him. "and why will I sign the paper when I don't want you in my fucking office." taehyung replied.

"Ok listen whatever happened last night let just forget this you can't be decide your professional decision based on your personal life and beside I don't know it was you." jimin said voice very slow and tensed.

"oh so if you know it was me then you don't misbehave with me and yes I take my professional decision based on my personal life and you are not going to work on this company go back to YGS say them to assign a different company or whatever but for now go away from my site I can't handle your face." taehyung said him very angrily like he was lashing someone's else anger on him. never in his life jimin feel this helpless the secretary then pushed him out of the office and jimin has lost his all the hope.

jimin is now in his apartment crying silently because this is it no one going to hire him because he was rejected from the KIMS. he had called in the YGS asking for changing the company, but the manger told him they cannot change the company and if he will not submit the documents with the signature of the company Ceo till the Monday he will be rejected for the post. all the hard work jimin put in this will be go on vain.

yoongi entered in his apartment thinking it to be empty as jimin must be doing his job but he is very shocked to see a small figure sitting in the dark sobbing. "jimin what happened, are you okay? did you get hurt somewhere?" yoongi asked to his friend concerned clearly in his voice. this is when jimin start to cry loudly cause he know that now he has someone who will listen to him without judging and misunderstanding him. he tells everything that happened to him.

"that's fucking unfair jimin what is the name of the Ceo i will rip him apart he can't do this to his employees." yoongi said clearly annoyed by listening the bullshit.

"I know yoongi but we can't do anything. this is it my dream will never be complete it will take me another month for finding the job and uncle will take me with him busan back. I don't want this." jimin said crying. 

"listen jimin you can't lose your hope you said you have to submit the documents till monday right. " yoongi asked to jimin and jimin just nodded his head. "then you have 2 days with you , so don't give up cause the jimin I know doesn't give up that easily. go to him again and now in a calm place and explain him everything that why you react in that way." yoongi said to jimin encouraging him.

"you are right yoongi i can't just sit and cry I have to take his sign no matter what after all this is about my dream. I will go to his office tomorrow again and this time make him to listen to me" jimin said feeling somehow confident that he can do this. 

so, what will happen next day.

why mihae is going Paris.

why jungkook did not pick taehyung call.

will jimin be able to take the sign

~~♥ ~~

so, here is another update hope you guys will enjoy this.

and if you guys enjoy, please let me know in the comments cause that will be the only way i can motivate myself for writing. also English is not my first language so if you find any mistake please try to understand.

love you all ♥♥♥