30. INNER CONFLICT

Taehyung's Pov

Taehyung's Pov

A ray of sun fell on my face, telling me it's a new day. I tried to move to the other side so that the sun rays would not hit my face. I want to sleep more. Yet, I found myself unable to turn due to a light weight on my arms. Arms and legs were wrapped around my torso, with a head resting on my chest. I could feel the weight of an entire human being on me.

Wait, a human being? Last night, I slept in my room, so the person who had embraced me is none other than... 

My eyes opened, and I found myself wrapped in the embrace of the most beautiful man in the world, Jimin. HOLY SHIT, Jimin is cuddling me, hugging me tightly. 

Thud, thud, thud...

Shit, it's back—the feeling. The same feeling I got last night, the night before that, and many more nights before. But this time, it's a little different, a little stronger, a little clearer, a little louder. 

I can hear my heartbeat very clearly, and if I can hear it, it means Jimin can too, because his head is directly on my chest. Good thing he's asleep. So, what should I do now? Should I free myself from him or just lay there for some more time? I clearly remember wanting to sleep more, but I just can't close my eyes. Shit, I'm not even blinking. This is dangerous.

The sunlight also hits Jimin, making him scrunch his nose, and oh my god, he looks so cute, like a baby. But then he opens his eyes slowly, and I close my eyes immediatelyNow you can close your eyes, asshole.

It takes some time for Jimin to register our position, but when he does, he immediately removes himself from me, and I lose all the warmth. It's suddenly cold here. Then I hear the bathroom door close, and after a moment, I open my eyes. What to do? Pretend that I was asleep the whole time? Hmm, good idea. Way better than admitting that I was staring—no, admiring him. Yep, totally going to sleep again.

I oversleep and no one tries to wake me up. Seriously, no one. But it's okay; I needed the sleep. Though I do my morning routine and head downstairs, finding everyone on the couch. Namjoon hyung is with Jin hyung, obviously. Mihae is with his two friends and Seung Gyu. Jimin is with Yoongi and Hobi hyung. And Jungkook... 

well, Jungkook is sitting alone, glaring in Jimin's direction. but why? Wait, the glare isn't for Jimin; it's for Hobi hyung. but Why?

"Well, if you glare a little more, you might just dig a hole and find some gold there," I remarked as I sat near him, and now the asshole is glaring at me.

"Asshole," he muttered.

"What's up? Why the sulking in the morning? Are you still under the weather?" I asked ignoring jungkook's previous sentence.

"I'm not sulking," he replied, still wearing a sullen expression.

"Yep, sure, you're not sulking at all, you are just born with that wide eye stone face " I retorted, my sarcasm not lost on Jungkook. But he chose to ignore it, continuing to glare at Hobi hyung.