11. DEVILS

Taehyung is currently in his office working on some file when he heard a knock

Taehyung is currently in his office working on some file when he heard a knock. "Come in" he said without lifting his head.

"Are you busy tae." he heard the voice and lift his eyes to meet the owner of the voice. "mihae.." that's the only word he able to say he is seeing him after two days in these two days they didn't contract each other at all.

"Looks like you are busy I will come later." mihae said with a sad smile and turned back to leave.

"wait mihae." taehyung said a little sadness in his voice. exactly what mihae wants to hear a smirk formed in his face but he immediately makes a sad face again and turned to taehyung.

"I am not busy we can talk." taehyung said and signed him to sit on the couch. mihae nod his head and sat in the couch right next to him. " tae, I want to say sorry for my behavior that day. I don't mean to hurt you. it's just I care for you a lot and don't want you to get hurt but seems like it's me who hurt you." mihae said with the very sad tone it's look like he is going to cry.

"mihae look at me." taehyung said to mihae whose head was down and when mihae lift his face taehyung met with his crying face. yes mihae is crying.

"mihae please don't cry. it's not your fault." tae said wiping mihae tears. "but I made you upset. you didn't even talk to me in last two days." at this point the tears are flowing from mihae's eyes and taehyung feel very sad. mihae just looking after him and he made him upset. how selfish of him.

"mihae I am not upset with you. I can never upset with you. it's just you doubt my words and you know I hate this. nothing else." taehyung said rubbing mihae shoulders.

"You sure you are not upset with me." mihae asked and taehyung nod his head with a small smile and mihae hugged him.

"I am so glad tae. thanku. now everything is okay so how about a dinner with me." mihae asked with a smile.

"of course, just send me the details I will be there." tae said and mihae hugged him last time before leaving the office with a little smirk. he wants his taehyung back and he will get him back this is just a first step.

Before leaving the cabin mihae look at taehyung "I am just letting you know my mom is back in seoul." Saying that mihae leave.

---♡---

Jimin is currently under the pile of files which his manager has dropped on him. It is literally his second day but he has a tons of file to complete and they all have very short due date. "Fuck, does they store this file for me. Why the hell they are so many " jimin said but he has no choice but to finish this file after all his good performance is important for his file. The truth is this file is for mr. Lee and his old intern ella but they didn't done it on time and now seeing a newbie they put there loads on him.

 Lee and his old intern ella but they didn't done it on time and now seeing a newbie they put there loads on him