9. ICE CREAM

It is already night jimin in his room balcony watching the moon taking all over the sky with his little warriors shining brightly saving this world from the darkness

It is already night jimin in his room balcony watching the moon taking all over the sky with his little warriors shining brightly saving this world from the darkness. today's day was a little weird he went to the YGS for submitting the signed paper and he will be able to work in the KIMS from tomorrow. he still can't believe that he is stuck in this type of situation he is a boyfriend of the CEO of KIMS well fake boyfriend but still it is too much for him. taking a long sigh, he went inside the room so that he can sleep but the moment he rests his body in the bed a sudden craving hit him.

"damm it now, I want Ice cream." saying that he left his room and went towards the kitchen for the ice-cream. he was checking the fridge when suddenly he heard a deep voice and he clearly know the owner of the voice.

"what are you doing." taehyung asked he saw him leaving his room before when he was coming downstairs to drink water. before jimin could say anything taehyung cut him.

"are you hungry. you didn't eat anything before." taehyung again asked as he didn't see the other to eat his dinner.

"No, I already eat. I just came here to check if there was ice-cream."

"There is no ice-cream in the fridge. I don't eat ice-cream that much." taehyung said.

"ohh.." saying that jimin went to his room and taehyung took a glass out so that he can drink by the time taehyung drink water he saw jimin coming down the stairs wearing a coat and putting a wallet in his pocket.

"where are you going at this time." taehyung asked and jimin just stopped in the midway.

"ahh.. just going to convenience store."

"at this time why?" taehyung asked again.

"to buy some Ice-cream." jimin replied.

"do you know where the convenience store here." taehyung again asked.

"No but I will find one." it's true he is not familiar with this neighborhood considering it's his first time in seoul and in this place especially."

"do you have a car." taehyung asked.

"No but-"

"so you are telling me neither you know where the convenience store is, nor you have a car but still you will go out at this hour of a night in a complete strange neighborhood. what are you a pabo." taehyung said more like scolding the other.

"I will manage." jimin said yes, it's true that he doesn't know anything, but he will find it. it's not that difficult and jimin has this habit of eating ice-cream at midnight and he can't control this now that's why yoongi's fridge always filled with ice-cream.

"no need just go to your room." taehyung said. well considering that jimin is living with him. it's his responsibility that nothing happened to him so he just can't allow him to go outside at this hour specially when he knows nothing about this place.