10. BOSS

it's already morning and jimin is all ready for his first day as an intern

it's already morning and jimin is all ready for his first day as an intern. the day he waited has finally come and he is not nervous he already knew he will be fine the only problem was the Kim taehyung and after last night he doesn't think that he is a problem anymore. after wearing his suit and checking the time jimin went to the KIMS.

on the other hand, taehyung is already in the company some important work came and he have to came early. he is sitting in his cabin with jungkook besides him. he maybe a playboy but he do also take his work seriously.

"tae I told Mr. lee to tell them about the condition there will be no misunderstanding from now on." jungkook said.

"Nice so the problem is solved. " taehyung said.

"yes as usual we are on fire there is nothing that we both can't solve together." jungkook said giving himself a little pat on the back. and taehyung just rolled his eyes.

they both hear a knock on the door it is taehyung secretary.

"sir Mr. park is here for his internship." his secretary told him.

"send him under Mr. lee he will work with them." taehyung told her and she left before bowing them.

"why Mr. lee you know he is strict to the new interns." jungkook asked taehyung who was now reading a file.

"others have already a lot of interns under them. it will be crowded if I sent jimin there. Mr. lee is the only one who doesn't have any interns beside Ella so it makes sense why I send him to Mr. lee." taehyung said.

"seems fair." jungkook said and then they again hear knock on the door.

"come in." taehyung said and jimin came inside wearing a white shirt and black tie with a black court in his hand looking gorgeous with his little smile and like last night taehyung is just staring at him.

" taehyung said and jimin came inside wearing a white shirt and black tie with a black court in his hand looking gorgeous with his little smile and like last night taehyung is just staring at him

"is it me or this man is becoming more beautiful day by day." taehyung hear jungkook whispering and then he came out of his trance.

"Good Morning Mr. Kim and Mr. jeon." jimin greet them.

"oh come on jimin can call me jungkook I am your friend." jungkook said and jimin just shake his head with a smile.

"no Mr. jeon here you are my boss." jimin replied