8. WE CAN BE FRIENDS

In the morning taehyung was already woke up sitting in the couch sipping his coffee where the maids are preparing the breakfast jimin came out to his room in his night pajamas trying to understand where he is then his eyes fall on the annoyingly h...

In the morning taehyung was already woke up sitting in the couch sipping his coffee where the maids are preparing the breakfast jimin came out to his room in his night pajamas trying to understand where he is then his eyes fall on the annoyingly handsome man sitting there drinking his coffee. jimin suddenly realized all the events of last night and without realizing he let out a small noise. which caught taehyung attention and then he saw jimin standing in a hall confused with his messy hair loose shirt which is showing his collar bones and the shorts showing his smooth milky legs. he is looking effortlessly sexy and cute. taehyung didn't even realized that he is staring at him until the doorbell ring. jimin is the one who opened the door and seeing jungkook he smiled and wished him a good morning.

"woo what a view for a good morning." jungkook said flirting with jimin and then jimin realized in what state he came out of his room.

"well I really don't mind waking up if this is my morning view." jungkook again flirt and now jimin is a blushing mess well who wouldn't be if someone as handsome as jungkook is flirting with them. meanwhile taehyung who saw this interaction only scoffed.

"I think you should go to your room." taehyung said with his deep voice glaring at both of them. seeing this jimin just excused himself and went to his room.

"and you, I told you to came here at 8 and now is 9 why are you so late." taehyung asked jungkook who just rolled his eyes and sat in the couch.

"good morning to you too." jungkook said with a little sarcasm.

"when will your mihae be arriving. I don't have a whole morning to spend here." jungkook said

"today is off jungkook. so why the rush." taehyung said

"nothing important just a meet up with this hot chic." jungkook told him with a little grin in his face.

"your neighbor." taehyung asked.

"No, we already had a steamy night and I have to say he is good. but not going to do this again you know me." jungkook said

"seriously jungkook it's high time that you stop doing these meaningless hookups." taehyung said.

"not going to happen in this life bro." jungkook said.

jimin who is now fully ready also came in the living room and sat next to jungkook.

"so, what will I have to do. today." jimin asked.

"nothing much just act like a lovey dovey couple. sharing food and try to talk to each other with little nicknames and you know the story that you guys met in his office. dating for the months." jungkook said giving a summary of their story.

"I am nervous." jimin said.

"don't worry hotie everything will be alright after all I am here." jungkook said again with a little flirt.