5. COMPROMISE

"asked that boy to be your boyfriend........." Jungkook said to taehyung.

"Say that nonsense one more time and I will definitely kill you." taehyung said to jungkook anger evident in his voice.

"tae listen to me first this is the only way we can get out of this situation otherwise just tell mihae that you liked him, and all of this is a lie." jungkook said feeling frustrated about the whole situation. scolding himself for taking participate in the plan. he should have taehyung do everything.

"No, I can't tell him. you have to think some other way. you are the one who put me in this situation, and you will be the one to get me out of this without including that boy." taehyung said. jungkook for a minute start thinking something and then after a minute he grab a folk that was in the table and gave it to taehyung

"You better kill me cause I have no idea other than this so just kill me but before killing me you remember one thing, I will become a ghost and my ghost will haunt you and also tell my neighbor he has a nice ass." jungkook said to taehyung with full seriousness.

"Ahh you idiot do you think we are in a position to make joke." taehyung said.

at that time taehyung got the msg from mihae that he will meet him at the evening on their favorite cafe he also told him to bring his boyfriend also. 

"it's ok tae we have time right now I am not capable to think of anything I will think about it later right now I need a coffee." jungkook said.

"No we don't mihae just msg me He wants to meet my boyfriend in the evening."

"this is ridiculous tell him you can't meet him you have work to do."

"I can't he know my schedule and I have nothing to do today. I am free."

"what you mean free just tell him there is a sudden meeting and why the hell he knows your schedule he doesn't work there even I don't know your schedule and I am fucking COO of the company." jungkook said 

"cause he cares for me he want to know when I am free so he doesn't disturb me."

"Ohh really are you sure about it. it doesn't have anything related to how is trying to control you. he is even keeping you in check."

"please jungkook I am not in mood of all of this right now focus on the main problem what to do about all boyfriend situation." taehyung said.

"well we don't have option now you have to asked that boy to be your boyfriend mihae already saw him and I can't do anything in it or you just tell him to fuck off from your life and moved on." jungkook said.

"well if I agree to asked the boy to be my boyfriend how the hell I am going to find him I don't even know the name of the boy where he live nothing I know nothing about him."

"Bro if you don't know him than why the hell you hate him and why you were so close to him half n hour ago. You guys were looking like a couple at that time seriously there was so much tension. I was going to say that get a room man." Jungkook said.

"It's long story." Taehyung told.

"Tell me bro I am not going anywhere."

after 20 minutes taehyung had done telling everything to jungkook and jungkook listen it very carefully while sipping his coffee.

"ohhh the boy is really something else. well you said he is supposed to be intern that's mean company has his file just ask your secretary for the file and you will know everything about him so this is not the problem the real problem is if he will be ready to be your fake boyfriend." jungkook said.