15. CAR RIDE

Let's try to know each other

A very few words, but still, Jimin feels thousands of butterflies. Jimin knew that Taehyung said this only so that they would not run into situations like they faced today, but still, Jimin just can't help but blush. In Jimin's defense, Taehyung should not say this while looking directly into his eyes with his deep voice and looking heavenly handsome. God, is there any day when he doesn't look handsome?

"Jimin, get a grip on yourself," Jimin told himself. After a much-needed pep talk, he was able to refocus on his work.

Jimin still had a pile of files to complete, but he couldn't afford to take any risks today. So, he gathered the files and headed for the exit. on his way to the exit, He ran into Taehyung right in front of the elevator, but Taehyung didn't even acknowledge his presence.

 on his way to the exit, He ran into Taehyung right in front of the elevator, but Taehyung didn't even acknowledge his presence

"Iceberg," Jimin muttered to himself, observing Taehyung's distant reaction. As the elevator doors slid open, Taehyung entered without acknowledging Jimin. Jimin, sensing Taehyung's desire for limited interaction, remained outside the elevator.

"Are you coming in or not?" Taehyung asked.

"hhh--"

"Just Get in the elevator, Jimin," Taehyung said, and Jimin simply nodded before stepping inside.

They stood in silence, avoiding eye contact, but Jimin couldn't resist stealing a glance at Taehyung. As the elevator doors finally slid open, they both stepped out into the hallway. Just ahead, Taemin was waiting, and he quickly greeted Taehyung before shifting his attention to Jimin.

"How are you planning to get home, Jimin?" Taemin inquired as they began making their way toward the exit.

"I'm taking the bus," Jimin replied.

"I can give you a ride," Taemin offered.

"No, it's okay, Taemin. I can manage on my own. You don't have to worry," Jimin politely declined the offer.

"No, Jimin, it's already very late," Taemin insisted, his voice firm. "I'll drop you off." 

"ahh-- you reall-"