6. MOVED IN

"You did what

"You did what." yoongi asked his friend who just tell him whatever happened with him throughout the day which doesn't make sense well not in his eyes.

"Jimin you better be joking." he said again slightly giving him warning with his eyes that's say stop this nonsense you bitch.

"well I hope so that I was joking but I am not yoongi and I don't have any options." jimin add seeing yoongi's eyes which surprisingly got bigger after listening to him.

"you had choice jimin hell you still have choice you didn't sign the contract yet just call him and tell him a big NO. right now." yoongi said voice a little high than usual. well yoongi has a reason anyone who listen about this say the same it is way to risky for a person like jimin. first if by any chance his uncle get to know about this he will be finished, second jimin is a person with a lot of emotions it can be difficult for him to be a part of such a plan and third the other person who is also involved in this plan is a pure asshole. so yoongi doesn't trust him.

"I can't yoongi." jimin said to his bestfriend very timidly well he knows yoongi is very protective about him and this may be a not so good idea but it is not harmful either and also he get a job out of it so why not do this.

"Why jimin you know this is risky and a very stupid plan. you should not say yes to this in the firsr place." yoongi said calmly seeing his bestie.

"well that's what I thought at first but than jungkook make me realize that it's not. not only I got a job out of it but I am also doing a good thing by helping Mr. cold-hearted. you know helping to create a love story and it is always good to help two peoples to find the love." jimin said and yes he gave taehyung a name Mr. cold-hearted.

"Bullshit seriously total bullshit and who the hell is this jungkook guy." yoongi asked totally frustrated with the love story thing.

"jungkook is the friend of Mr. cold-hearted and he is also the one who planned all of this. he is a nice guy." jimin said

"nice guy my ass he is the stupidest person in the world who came with such a ridiculous idea and he also manged to convince you that means not only stupid but a manipulator also. Ahhhh..... jimin what kind of guys you are engaging yourself ?" yoongi asked.

"yoongi I know you are just thinking abou my good but they are not that bad and the whole idea of me living here is because I need this job I don't want to marry some random person I want to achieve my dreams you know that I always want that and this is my chance specifically last chance yoongi. and it's not like I can't take care of myself and you will also be there with me right."

"of course jimin I will always be there with you. it's just I am worry about you. all these things.."

"There is nothing to worry about yoongi just trust me please." jimin said showing his puppy eyes to yoongi and who is yoongi to say no to these eyes eventually he agreed to this. well he always agreed with all the stupidity his friend does that's why they are the best friends.