14. LET'S TRY TO KNOW EACH OTHER

Jungkook sat in his sleek Hybe office, having just arrived from KIMS

Jungkook sat in his sleek Hybe office, having just arrived from KIMS. While he could manage the company remotely, he knew his presence in the company is needed to execute his plan. His fingers danced across the contact list, pulling up a contact he knew would help him expedite his plans. Jungkook dialed the number and waited impatiently as it rang. "I want this completed before evening," Jungkook said, his tone firm. "Do whatever it takes. Once the job is done, I'll transfer the funds to your account." With a decisive click, he ended the call. now all he has to do is sit and wait.

A few minutes passed, and Jungkook heard a soft knock at his door. Without much thought, he instinctively replied, "Come in."

"Sir, I'm here to assist you," the other person said. A smirk formed on Jungkook's face upon hearing the familiar voice. It seemed that things were progressing even faster than he had anticipated.

"I didn't call for you," Jungkook remarked, His expression turned cold as he looked at Yoongi. "You can leave, send someone else," Jungkook added, then returned his attention to the file he had been working on.

"I'd love to, Mr. Jeon, but unfortunately, I'm the only one available," Yoongi responded, his tone firm, yet his frustration clearly audible.

"I don't care; I'll ask Do-yun to send someone else," Jungkook retorted.

"Mr. Jeon, I am here because of Mr. shin Do-yun, he told me to assist you as I mentioned earlier, all of the other senior employees are out of Seoul for their exhibition, and I'm the only one available. So, you'll have to adjust unless you'd prefer to work with someone who knows nothing," Yoongi retorted.

"you are the one who doesn't want to work with me without any reason. what happened suddenly." jungkook asked.

Yoongi let out a long sigh. "Mr. Jeon, I acknowledge that I may have been too quick to judge, and whatever happened between us wasn't right. Can we put all of this behind us and focus on working together professionally, as we're supposed to" His voice carried a firm resolve.

Jungkook was left speechless by Yoongi's unexpected response. He hadn't anticipated such a calm reaction from Yoongi, fully expecting him to throw tantrums instead. However, here was Yoongi, seemingly willing to accept Jungkook's company as though he hadn't just rejected it the day before. In either case, Jungkook realized that he was the one who stood to benefit from this turn of events.

"Even though I'd rather not see your face, I guess I have to accept you as my new assistant. I don't want my new company to face losses due to unnecessary drama," Jungkook admitted.

"So, what's our first task for today?" Jungkook inquired.

"First, we'll meet with the music producer to check their progress for the upcoming events, and then I'll send you the file with the trainees' list and their expenses," Yoongi stated in a professional manner.

"So, what are we waiting for? Let's go," Jungkook urged, and both of them left the office. On his way out, Jungkook sent a message to someone, saying, "Good job, Do-yun. I'll transfer the money."