21. LITTLE THINGS MATTER

After ensuring that Jimin was okay, Taehyung advised him to head home. However, Jimin refused to leave and expressed his determination to continue working. The issue was that Mr. Lee had been fired, and Jimin now needed a new supervisor.

Jimin looked at Taehyung and asked, "Who will be my new supervisor now? who will I work under?"

"Under me," Taehyung.

"What?" Jimin asked, puzzled.

"I said, under me." Taehyung repeated.

"Aren't we all working under you, Mr. Kim?" Jimin questioned.

Taehyung took on a more serious tone and clarified, "Well, you will work directly with me. I'm your only boss from now on. I will assign you tasks and analyze your work reports. Is that clear, Mr. Park?"

"yes Mr. Kim." jimin said

"so as now I am your only boss, I don't have any work to give you today so go home." taehyung said

"This is not fair," Jimin said. "But that's my order, Jimin. Go home," Taehyung said, and Jimin had to do what Taehyung said. "Okay, Mr. Kim," Jimin said, and with that, he left Taehyung's office.

"Jimin," Taemin called to him, and Jimin stopped in his tracks. "Are you okay? I heard what happened. I'm so sorry I wasn't there for you at that time," Taemin said with concern.

"It's okay, Taemin. I'm fine now," Jimin replied.

"Thank goodness you're fine. I'm glad Mr. Kim trusted you over that jerk," Taemin said.

"Yes, I'm also glad," Jimin said, smiling.

"So, where are you going now?" Taemin asked.

"I'm going home. Mr. Kim told me to go home."

"Oh, yes, you should. Go home and take some rest; you need it," Taemin advised, and Jimin nodded.

After saying goodbye to Taemin, Jimin went outside the company building and booked a cab for himself. As he was waiting, a car pulled up in front of him, and a man stepped out. He seemed familiar.

"Mr. Jimin," the man called, and Jimin nodded,"Mr. Kim told me to drop you home." the men said and jimin realize the man was Taehyung's driver, who drove him when he didn't feel like driving.

"Okay," Jimin said, and he got into the car, reaching home shortly. Upon reaching home, Jimin felt a mix of emotions—relief, gratitude, and lingering unease from the events at the office. He thanked Taehyung's driver and entered his apartment. The space felt comforting, a haven away from the workplace drama.

Mrs. Kim was not home, so Jimin had the whole space to himself. Just as he was heading towards his room, the doorbell rang. "Did Mrs. Kim come home early?" Jimin wondered, confused. He opened the door and saw a delivery boy who handed a bag to him. Jimin opened the bag and realized it contained food.

"Did the boy get the wrong address?" Jimin checked the address. "No, the address is right. Did Mrs. Kim order this?" Jimin asked himself. 

Then, he noticed a note inside the bag. Putting the food container aside, Jimin picked up the note.

**Eat the food warm, and after that, you can enjoy the ice cream. Don't forget to eat. - KTH**

Jimin smiled after reading the note. It was now clear who sent the delivery. Smiling to himself, Jimin picked up his phone and sent a message: "Thank you." with a smiley emoji.

Taehyung, still in his office, couldn't shake off the unsettling feeling from what happened earlier. He took a deep breath, contemplating how to handle the situation with Mr. Lee and ensure a safe and respectful work environment for everyone in the company. When his phone dinged, signaling a new message, Taehyung checked it and found a smile forming on his lips. Now, he is feeling better.