26. SECOND DAY

The sun's rays entered the bedroom, illuminating it with the morning warmth

The sun's rays entered the bedroom, illuminating it with the morning warmth. Jimin was the first one to wake up, and the first thing he saw after waking up was the most beautiful sight: messy hair, a little pout, a perfect jawline, long eyelashes falling on the honey-like skin. Taehyung was cuddling a pillow as if his life depended on it. Jimin just wanted this moment to stay still. How could someone be this handsome even while sleeping?

 How could someone be this handsome even while sleeping?

Jimin already knew his day was going to be good. After all, he was waking up to such a beautiful view. It had been more than five minutes since Jimin had been watching Taehyung sleep, yet he felt like he could watch more, maybe even for the rest of his life. A person would be very lucky to wake up to Taehyung's sleeping form every morning. Unfortunately, Jimin wasn't that person, and this thought alone made Jimin sigh in sadness. Obviously, Jimin knew who that lucky person was—Mihae. Jimin couldn't do anything except try to suppress whatever he was feeling for Taehyung.

"Yoongi is right; I need to stop myself," Jimin muttered to himself, finally getting up from the bed and starting his morning routine. After completing his morning routine, he cast a final glance at Taehyung and left the room.

Everyone is sitting at the table, arranging their breakfast. All are ready to have their breakfast, just waiting for Taehyung who slept late.

Taehyung walks down the stairs in a very happy mood because it's been ages since he had slept this well, and that's the reason why he slept late. Skipping down the stairs in a good mood while humming a song, but all of his happiness turned sour the moment he entered the living room Because Jimin is sitting with Seung Gyu and sitting way too close for Taehyung's liking, laughing at whatever stupid thing Seung Gyu said, Taehyung is now glaring at Seung Gyu. When an idea popped into his mind, his tight lips turned into a smirk, and he walked to the chair where Jimin is sitting.

Jimin is very invested in the story that Seung Gyu is telling him, a story about their college time, and others are also involved in their conversation. Nobody notices Taehyung until Jimin lets out a small yelp because his chair suddenly lifts in the air and places away from Seung Gyu, maintaining one chair space between them. All the others, including Jimin, look at Taehyung, who is the culprit, with confused glances. However, Taehyung ignores all of their glances, fetches a chair, puts it in the space between Jimin and Seung Gyu, and sits in the chair. He then notices that all the members present at the table are still looking at him.