7. F.R.I.E.N.D.S

"Take everything for the night you need cause you are moving in with me

"Take everything for the night you need cause you are moving in with me..."

"WHAT..." three of them shouted together not believing what they just heard.

"have you lost your mind. why would I live with you." jimin asked what three of them wants to asked and yoongi and jungkook nodded their head.

"yes tae what happened why would jimin live with you." jungkook asked.

"tell us why would jimin live with you." yoongi also asked.

"I understood the question the first time.no need to repeat it multiple times." taehyung said

"then why you still didn't tell us the reason." jungkook said.

"well if you let me talk without interrupting me in every second."

"say it we will not interrupt you." jimin said.

"well after you leave. I had an argument with mihae and..."

"you had what with mihae and you didn't tell me the whole ride here. you told me all type of bullshit but you don't find it important to tell me. seriously why are you silent now tell me how this happened no no... wait.. yoongi do you have popcorn cause oh my good things are getting interested here." jungkook said being as excited as a 10-year-old child whose parents told him that he can get anything he wants in the amusement park. 

"so I was telling mihae and I got in the argument he thought that I am just passing my time with jimin because I didn't pay that much attention to him in our dinner." taehyung said ignoring jungkook's previous comments.

"well at least some of them pay attention to this." jimin said with a scoffed.

"well you know what if any of you interrupt me again I will not tell anything." taehyung said with irritation and sit on the sofa three of them nodded their heads promising that they will not interrupt him.

"so i was saying he thought that I don't do serious relationships and what I have with jimin is also a time pass so in the heat of the moment I told him that I am very serious about him and about all the ignoring is because we have a fight and I also told him that we are living together and now he is coming tomorrow for the breakfast." finally taehyung said it.

"ohh didn't see that coming." Jungkook said and everyone looked at him.

"Sorry Mr. Kim but I.."

"You don't have a choice you already signed the contract you have to come." taehyung said cutting jimin in halfway.

"Well first of all I didn't sign the contract yet and secondly you also didn't signed the paper I have to submit it tomorrow and third no I am not moving with you because I am not comfortable." jimin said.

"Why the hell you didn't sign the contract and mihae already know about you have to move in with me. and trust me I am the person who is most uncomfortable from all this situation so just pack your thing and come with me." taehyung said this time with a slightly cold tone.