20. HE CARES

Jimin is working on a file in his office, and as usual, he has a ton of files with him

Jimin is working on a file in his office, and as usual, he has a ton of files with him. However, he has no other option but to complete the file.

"Jimin, Mr. Lee is calling you to his office," one of the employees informed Jimin. Jimin promptly made his way to Mr. Lee's office.

"Mr. lee, you called me?" Jimin inquired.

Mr. Lee nodded. "Oh, yes, Jimin. The PPT you emailed me yesterday, I need you to explain it to me. I have to submit it this evening."

Jimin felt an overwhelming urge to roll his eyes; it was clear that he had to explain the presentation, as he was the one who made the PPT in the first place even though it was primarily Mr. Lee's responsibility.

"Yes, Mr. lee, I will explain it to you," Jimin replied, and he moved closer to Mr. Lee, positioning himself to go through the PPT. However, Mr. Lee's attention quickly shifted from the laptop to Jimin. He began to fixate on Jimin with a penetrating gaze, and a sly smirk played on his lips as he watched him.

"I'm certain I have one of the attractive interns working under me. How would it feel to have him underneath me?" Mr. Lee mused to himself. Jimin, sensing Mr. Lee's gaze, began to shift uncomfortably, his unease growing.

Suddenly, Mr. Lee reached out and grabbed Jimin's waist. Jimin immediately pulled away from Mr. Lee's grip, his discomfort evident in his expression.

"You're moving too much; stay still. You're distracting me," Mr. Lee scolded Jimin, and all Jimin wanted was to give Mr. Lee a piece of his mind. However, he knew that was not an option.

"Let's just get this over with as quickly as possible," Jimin mumbled to himself and resumed explaining the presentation. This time, Mr. Lee's gaze fixated on Jimin's backside especially on his ass, and he couldn't resist the urge to touch.

The moment Jimin felt Mr. Lee's inappropriate touch, he swiftly turned around and delivered a strong slap to Mr. Lee's face, clearly showing his displeasure and asserting his boundaries.

"You jerk, what the hell do you think you're doing?" Jimin shouted, his anger and frustration evident in his voice.

"You bitch, how dare you slap me!" Mr. Lee shouted back as he stood up. "Do you even know what this slap will cost you, you bitch?" He added, and Jimin was well aware of the potential consequences. Mr. Lee's close relationship with Mr. Kim is not a secret, coupled with his influence within the company is also not a secret, and all this meant that firing an intern like Jimin would be a trivial matter for him.

Jimin realized that getting fired from THE KIMS could be devastating. He knew that finding another job from good company would become an uphill battle, and all his hard work and dreams would scatter like a leaf in autumn season.

Seeing Jimin's inner conflict, Mr. Lee smirked. "That's right, bitch. Whatever you're thinking is correct. The slap will cost you your career," he laughed sadistically. "You know, I'm in a good mood today, and not going to lie, you're one of the prettiest human beings I've ever seen, so..." He paused and began to circle around Jimin.  "I can easily forget that slap if you allow me to touch you," he said, noticing Jimin's hesitation and him not replying back, only made his smirk grow wider. "You see, you can make me forget that slap by using those little hands with which you slapped me on my dic—"