32. HEAVY STORM

Yoongi's Pov

Today went well, or at least that's what I'd like to believe

Today went well, or at least that's what I'd like to believe. I made a conscious effort to avoid Jungkook, keeping my distance as much as possible. Despite his persistent attempts to engage in conversation, by evening, he seemed to have given up. Perhaps he realized that I wasn't worth his time, and that suits me just fine. The less we interact, the fewer chances there are for me to become attached to him.

It's actually for the best if he starts ignoring me too. Once this trip is over, we'll be back to our professional roles. His personal assistant will return, sparing me from having to spend the entire day with him. I'll retreat to my studio, where I can focus on my work and hopefully, gradually erase whatever little attraction I may have developed towards him. 

"I must have been out of my mind to develop any sort of attraction to him in the first place. What on earth was I thinking? Jungkook have all those qualities I typically avoid, he is the type I hate the most yet somehow, I found myself drawn to him." I sighed deeply, reflecting on my own baffling choices. 

"Seriously, what was I even thinking back then?" 

"It's a relief that I caught onto my mistake before things got too complicated. and didn't get deep in this mess."

"Thanks to my brain, I'll be out of this mess in no time." I heard a soft knock on the door. 

"Yoongi, are you asleep?" Jimin's voice sounded sad. 

"Jimin," I called out, sitting up on the bed. The door creaked open, and Jimin entered, looking like a hurt little puppy as he sat beside me.

"Jimin, are you okay?" I asked with concern.

"No, I'm not," he replied.

"What happened?" I inquired, my worry deepening.

 "You were out with Seung Gyu, right? Did he do something to you?" I pressed.

"No, Seung Gyu didn't do anything. It's Taehyung," Jimin confessed. 

"Taehyung? What did he do?" I questioned further. 

"He's just being an asshole, which he is," Jimin declared with a pout. 

"So, you're telling me your little crush is over on him," I teased lightly, hoping to ease his tension.

"Pft, crush my foot! I wouldn't even want to be friends with that asshole. He's an iceberg, arrogant, mannerless, rude jerk," Jimin vented in frustration, his words tumbling out in a rush. oh god someone is really angry.

"Okay, I get it. He's a big jerk. But will you tell me what happened?" I gently prodded.

After 10 minutes, Jimin finished telling me, leaving me feeling confused about Taehyung's behavior. 

"So, here I am. I'm not sleeping in his room," Jimin concluded

"I will cuddle with you," Jimin suggested.