4. THE COFFEE SHOP Pt.2

Taehyung was already in the cafe when he got the msg that mihae and jungkook are coming

Taehyung was already in the cafe when he got the msg that mihae and jungkook are coming. but the problem is his supposed to be boyfriend has still not arrived so he msg jungkook about this.

"Where the hell he is." taehyung is feeling very anxious about all this plan but he has no other option so here he is waiting for his fake boyfriend and his crush. he saw a pair of foot standing in front of his table taehyung thought that his fake boyfriend but when he lifts his eyes from table to saw the person, he was shocked the person standing in front of him was the last person he wanted to see now but here he is standing in front of him all dressed up.

is he the one jungkook send for being my fake boyfriend well this is not happening in this life span. 

"what are you doing here." taehyung asked.

"Mr. Kim I really want us to talk this out in a calm and peaceful environment. I hope you will listen to me this time." jimin said and then he sat right next to taehyung.

"How do you know that I am here, are you stalking me." taehyung asked being confused and shocked.

"No, I am not mr. kim actually I went to your office and your secretary was telling someone about you being here and I overheard it. it was not my intension to overhear it but all I want is to clear the misunderstanding mr. kim " jimin said very carefully not want the other to get mad at him.

"well I don't think this is good idea cause if I am here that's mean I am here to meet someone and before they came here you better be out of my side." said taehyung

"I will go Mr. Kim just sign the document and than i will be out from here please Mr. Kim you have no idea how important it is for me." said jimin being very genuine he really hope that Mr. Kim will sign the document cause it is about his dreams and well life too this is the last hope he have and if he will not be able to grab this than his life will be never same he will regret it for the rest of his life.

"I am telling you this last time i will not sign the paper I don't want you to work in my office I hope this is clear to you now leave." taehyung said to him.

but jimin has decided to not leave until he got the sign so he stays still and again told him to listen to him "Mr. Kim please I am even apologizing for my behavior give me a second chance this is very important to me I have to submit this tomorrow otherwise I will not get the job."

At this point taehyung is very frustrated his supposed to be boyfriend is not here and mihae and jungkook can come here any time. nothing is going according to plan he need to discuss the plan with his fake boyfriend before mihae came. he know nothing about his fake boyfriend he should at least know his name. don't forget to add how he is having a huge headache and this boy is only causing it more. taehyung has enough he slam his hand on the table and get up from his seat going near to the boy grabbing his collar making him also stand. now both are facing each other face to face although jimin is small compared to taehyung but the taller one can feel his breath near his face.